Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 28 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2020
Replying to Mika • Aug 8, 2020
I'm watching dramas for 10 years already and honestly I watched only few historical dramas. I don't like them…
Try watching The Eternal Love then The Eternal Love 2. It isn't slow, there are no crazy old men and nobody's dying, in fact, The Eternal Love 3 is being filmed as we speak. A beautiful love story casting a strong drama couple who starred in You Are My Destiny - Chinese production of the drama with the same title produced by four other Asian countries.
0 0
Replying to RyJima96814 • Jul 25, 2020
I agree about the character that leaves for a year during the second to the last episode lolAlso the Female Villain…
That trope and the hysterics get on my nerves every time, I hate violence in drama and life but those are the moments when I want to slap them to bring them back to reality.
0 0
Replying to Pinwheel • Apr 10, 2020
Oh yes. Dramas have been a gateway for me to Asian music (I have to admit I am a little biased to Korean music,…
The OST in Moon Lovers is to die for, at least at the moment as it is among the latest dramas I watched. I, like you, discovered Korean music through the drama and now I just rummage through YouTube for OSTs without feeling obliged to watch those drama associated with them.
1 1
Replying to faithless510 • Mar 26, 2020
I ALWAYS skip the intro credits after the first episode... I don't enjoy sitting through it when I'm binge-watching…
Interesting. I haven't watched Goblin but I'll be searching for the OST. I tend to give a higher rating to a drama that didn't impress me too much but has amazing OST.
I would recommend Warrior Baek Dong Soo's OST, the singer's voice is very powerful, it highlights the pain all the main leads go through, same goes for OST in Fashion King, a pleasure to listen to while jogging.
1 1
Replying to Cherrybb • Mar 23, 2020
Which recommendation did you like the most? ^_^
Healer. (should be a compulsory watch :)
1 1
Replying to Lovely • Mar 23, 2020
i love Goblin but I hate Cinderella and the four knights so much I couldn't even finish it
Agree with you, Cinderella was a total waste of time, would not recommend when there are so many good ones, i.e. just finished watching Moon Lovers second time, as soon as the last episode was over, I went back to the first one. Very powerful. And dreamy.
2 0
Replying to Kairi of the Sky • Mar 23, 2020
I'm a cancer and I can't push my self to watch that two dramas.. :) I prefer the Aquarius and Capricorn recommendation..…
I'm in Cancer and I loved My Strange Hero - I recommend the first episode to start with, it left me in stitches, so funny !
1 0