Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2020
Replying to Nam Joo Mine • 16 hours ago
Remove the one that’s inside and put a new one, it was like that before her
That's exactly what you are saying. 😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to Nam Joo Mine • 16 hours ago
Remove the one that’s inside and put a new one, it was like that before her
I'm on episode 3 right now.
0 2
Replying to Nam Joo Mine • 16 hours ago
Remove the one that’s inside and put a new one, it was like that before her
In three months' time, the body wouldn't be able to sustain another major surgery before that.
0 4
SeanFletcher • 4 days ago
Your review - beautifully written.
I lost interest at the last 10 episodes, like you, I became tired of too much repetition, what a pity they didn't keep it shorter.
0 0
Replying to giulia • 27 days ago
I WANTED TO HEAR JEONG-YO PLAY AND YOU KILLED HIM, HOW DARE YOUUUUU 👹
WHAT ??????
3 6
Replying to RakNightSky • 27 days ago
When I played the episode the first thing I see is Kang pio's mother face 🙄I was like what the hell. I can't…
Her smile - so fake, so plastic. Hate it.
6 1
Replying to Choppy • 27 days ago
AHHHH I LIKE IT SO MUCH!
What, his smile ? I'm fainting, he should stop that 🥰
0 0
Replying to Moon • Sep 7, 2026
Absolutely horrible ADULTS ugh poor boys
I hate them with a vengeance - sound off when his mother starts her hysterics.
3 0
Phoebe • Aug 9, 2026
I was looking for some comments about the drama but then I saw the reviews and read yours - totally agree, I'm only at episode 6 and was thinking that it's getting silly now - she's so enthusiastic about a wedding when someone can't wait to kill her - again 😭
Those three women talking so much nonsense - not on my time, sorry, fast forward from now on if I finish the drama.
It wouldn't be the first nor the last one being watched on fast speed.
2 0
Replying to marzgirl777 • Apr 6, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss Spoiler
I’m so confused on the best friend?? Cus didn’t seol ah state that she wanted to be with him when they were…
Bevause he's a shady character ? I noticed that, as well.
3 0
Replying to Le2jhshi • Mar 30, 2026
They all have the same allergy?! They all took out insurance just because she told them to?! What I think is that…
It's been a while since I started to suspect him : a person who has always been at her side, he knew everything.
3 1
Replying to joetoca • Mar 30, 2026
juyeong is really a bad cop .... she fired with her gun at hanseola , who was unarmed , moving really slowly and…
I came here to say this : attempted murder, there is no place for those two stupid people in the police force.
4 1
Replying to edneversleeps • Jan 28, 2026
If you reach episode 6, I genuinely think you should consider dropping it. I nearly did at episode 6 and even…
Oh, no, I just restarted eo.10 - that's DaRaMi ?
0 1
Replying to edneversleeps • Jan 26, 2026
If you reach episode 6, I genuinely think you should consider dropping it. I nearly did at episode 6 and even…
Agree with the dropping it but I scrolled through some social media messages and now I see I reached ep.10. I normally get something out of the dramas I watch, this one, though, quite nothing. Oh, well...I'll do some more scrolling tonight and I'll finish it. I did watch some scenes, though, I liked it when he returned her shopping and blocked her from using the CC.
1 4
Replying to Socialpulse • Jan 16, 2026
I also enjoy slow burn, slice of life, currently im also watching another drama love me which is slice of life…
Oh...la...laaa...yes, on Netflix, it didn't cross my mind to check, I've been waiting for the next episode in so many dramas, this is an exception, to have them all released at the same time. Thank you !
😀😩😀😩😀😀😀😀😀
1 0