Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2020
Replying to aprilnwright • Mar 20, 2025
I'm sorry but IMO the way Wei Zhi just sat there and let her parents (especially her mom) talk to him and treat…
It's called 'being filial' in Asian countries. No matter how wrong someone in the family is, they expect to be 'protected' from the result of their actions. It makes me sick.
3 2
Replying to Blank22 • Mar 18, 2025
After that burning sun and prior scandals, honestly i have been disgusted with anything Korean tbh. Before i used…
Totally not in the subject but because you expressed your preference to C-drama - just before I was reading here I discovered Guardians of the Dafeng with Dylan Wang - it has such a good touch of comedy, I would want to spread the word around to anyone who might ne interested.
0 0
Replying to Elena • Feb 13, 2025
My question has a spoiler in it, read it after you finished the whole drama, please.I can read French but not…
I see...I was curious to find out how they put it all together to find the gold.
1 0
Replying to Elena • Feb 12, 2025
My question has a spoiler in it, read it after you finished the whole drama, please.I can read French but not…
The film is excellent, the drama is, as you said, too long, among other issues.
0 0
Replying to Elena • Feb 10, 2025
Good review but you haven't finished the drama, please give me a shout when you do, I'm curious to see what you…
My question has a spoiler in it, read it after you finished the whole drama, please.

I can read French but not answer, no need to change the language.
0 4
Kenseiden • Feb 10, 2025
Good review but you haven't finished the drama, please give me a shout when you do, I'm curious to see what you think about the ending or, better said, the lack of it, I mean, what am I missing ?
Alright, it says End of Part One but when is the rest of it ?
0 5
Replying to Bolor Crystal • Jan 2, 2025
Review The Trunk
Agreed! I skipped it a lot and finished in 1 hour for all 8 episodes lol
OMG - top comment !
I wished I had read it before starting to watch it, I would have saved 5 hours.
The second day I watched the remaining 3 episodes reading interesting comments on social media (sic). I do this when the 'slow' becomes tedious.
2 0
Replying to AngiBorahae • Dec 31, 2024
Person Lee Sun Kyun
Just on my yearly rewatch spree and watching Coffee Prince now... I miss you... 😢It's been exactly a year today.…
I found it on Netflix - rewatching it right now - how young was he ! Every time he appears on screen, I get sad, ready to cry.
3 0
Replying to Queen_Myrna • Dec 28, 2024
Seeing her like that is really heartbreaking...I've been concerned about her declining health for a while therefore…
Her agency should have taken care of her well before she got to this stage, the statement mentions everything she did in preparation for the new drama - were they all blind and deaf ? No, just greedy. China is a huge country and I see so many talented actors, give them a chance, as well, stop exploiting the same people 24/7 until they faint.
7 1
Replying to Kay1401 • Dec 28, 2024
Poor girl needs some rest. She has been churning out drama after drama since 2019.
So I've noticed, she's everywhere ! Very talented, very hard working, very passionate but there is a limit to how much her mind and body can take.
4 0
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 26, 2024
Setting up my tent ⛺ with extra cozy blankets. Winter is here 😻
I'll bring the popcorn.
2 1
Love movies • Nov 17, 2024
Amen ! I'm glad it's over. I usually drop them like hot potatoes if they are bad but this drama managed to draw me in nicely, by the time I realised the script lost its way, it was too late to leave.
No, I don't recommend this drama, either, waste of time, all that 'morality' imposed on adults, they people were well over 30 and yet, they behaved like adolescents.
For me, it was more 'afternoons' rather than 'affairs', I'm sure a few more hugs would have been more welcome than rivers of tears.
1 1
Replying to Nekonome • Nov 3, 2024
"Marriage, Not Dating (2014)" is the definition of cringe, but still enjoyable btw, just characters behave cringy,…
Mmmm....I gave you heart then you wrote the last sentence...not happy.
5 2
NatalyH • Oct 26, 2024
"Let me just say, brace yourselves—episode 2 broke me! I was crying like a baby."

I took a break after ep.1 to read a few reviews - thanks for the 'warning' -:)
2 0