Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2020
Replying to lo_ve • Oct 25, 2024
Replying to deleted comment
Reply to Emma Rose:

How about, when you see them again in another drama or film with yet another actor/actress ? How do you feel then ?
Do you feel a bit 'silly' ?
I'm asking because I was caught up in a hype after watching a certain drama, when I 'woke up' from it I felt exactly like that - but I promised myself it will be the first and the last time.
2 0
Lily_B • Oct 10, 2024
Review See You Again
Wow, I agree with your review - word by word. It made a good holiday watch on YouTube when I had to be in the room. Alternatively, this is good if you have a cold and you need to be in bed while watching some nice looking nonsense because you can't concentrate on something with a more substantial subject - the repetition of the same ideas is making me get up and make lots and lots of tea cups, something to do while waiting for this drama to end already - I'm on ep.32.
0 1
Replying to badrad • Sep 17, 2024
If you really love someone, you must let them go. If they come back love is true, if they don't...I think while…
Exactly !!!
0 0
Replying to jugoshippo • Aug 31, 2024
i watched some promotional interviews on YouTube of the main leads .. and their chemistry is adorable 🤣 Sang…
Alien invasion ? Have fun ! 😊
0 0
Replying to jugoshippo • Aug 31, 2024
Review Cinderella at 2 AM Spoiler
i watched some promotional interviews on YouTube of the main leads .. and their chemistry is adorable 🤣 Sang…
So funny when he mentioned spending a lot of Christmases alone...well, he would be, he has 4 Reasons to Hate Christmas - LOL...the guessing game hurt my cheeks as well from laughing...
0 2
Replying to Fc31 • Aug 31, 2024
Meguro Ren is sick. There won't be a release tomorrow.
No, they shoot every week, like Koreans do sometimes. Weird.
0 0
Replying to Fc31 • Aug 31, 2024
Meguro Ren is sick. There won't be a release tomorrow.
No, they shoot every week, like Koreans do sometimes. Weird.
0 0
Replying to thegreatshiba • Aug 31, 2024
Title Where Does the Sea Begin Spoiler
I feel super sad for Tsuno as he was the closest thing to Umi's dad but then when the biological dad showed up…
I don't think so, she has 7 years to do it, she's described as an unchangeable character.
0 0
Replying to BlancaTrueba • Aug 31, 2024
Mizuki said this to Tsuno after visiting the planetarium: "I haven't painted my nails since college. Once I had…
She had enough time in 7 years to understand the number of mistakes she made - who gave her the right to keep the daughter and her father apart ?
8 0
Replying to jugoshippo • Aug 31, 2024
i watched some promotional interviews on YouTube of the main leads .. and their chemistry is adorable 🤣 Sang…
True...lol...
1 0
Replying to jugoshippo • Aug 30, 2024
Review Cinderella at 2 AM Spoiler
i watched some promotional interviews on YouTube of the main leads .. and their chemistry is adorable 🤣 Sang…
I saw Sang Min in 4 Reasons I Hate Christmas - he is confident, no problem. He is also incredibly tall - 1.90m.
I knew he is young but I had no idea she is so much older, she looks extremely good for her age. When I read the tags - older woman, younger man, I imagined a couple of years difference, so, yes, I think they are doing well in this drama.
I wonder, is this drama like the ones they are filming as they go ? I'll have a look on YouTube, thanks for letting me know.
2 7
jugoshippo • Aug 29, 2024
Review Cinderella at 2 AM Spoiler
I thoroughly enjoyed the first two episodes but I think you're right, his brother's story seems way more interesting, I can't wait to see his interaction with his wife - popcorn at the ready.
2 9
Replying to AlyaBatrisyia • Aug 29, 2024
What? It's disappointingly true.
LOL...good for you but you are missing on some cringy-worthy scenes where they speak English in a rather funny way - according to me, a foreigner. -:)
2 4
Replying to ponnu • Aug 29, 2024
Lee dong wook? Rowoon? 🤣
They are, but in SK the idea of being in a relationship is equal to being close to marriage so they all keep it under wraps until they are ready to tell 'the world'.
1 0