Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2020
Replying to Socialpulse • Jan 16, 2026
I also enjoy slow burn, slice of life, currently im also watching another drama love me which is slice of life…
If you don't mind me asking, where have you watched this drama ?
I couldn't wait for the first episode on Netflix, I naïvely thought I had to wait until the Koreans watch it first.
I came to read reviews for the first episode only to find out other people finished watching all 12 episodes. I feel cheated, somehow.
1 2
Replying to Elena • Jan 12, 2026
Season 2 ? Good news, has it been confirmed ? That would be great. I'm only on ep.5 but I like it, very much so.
Wowzers !
1 0
Replying to matcharap • Jan 7, 2026
as someone who genuinely loves med kdramas, this one is just not it. some of the scenes tried too hard to be funny…
It's totally over the top but I like it. That's because of my state of mind, I need a strong distraction, and this drama seems to have what it takes.
0 0
Replying to Ming Yi • Jan 7, 2026
It was a good drama, but definitely doesn't belong in the top 10 list!!
I would place it in top 10 of medical Korean dramas, otherwise, it wouldn't make sense.
2 0
Replying to Comfystars • Jan 7, 2026
Miss the team so much!!! Cant wait for season 2!
Season 2 ? Good news, has it been confirmed ? That would be great. I'm only on ep.5 but I like it, very much so.
2 2
worldkdramafan2025 • Dec 29, 2025
Beautifully explained, I must admit, you touched the main points rather well.
I was confused at the begining as to what exactly was the show going to be about, I didn't like it at all until she started her first travel request, the first story made me cry, then the subsequent stories followed and I was hooked.
I'm really glad you made an account to write this review, what a pity you stopped soon after, I would have liked to read more of the same.
1 0
Replying to DeeforDrama • Nov 27, 2025
I would prefer my friends to tell me if they saw my husband cheating, hiding it well is not the best outcome
I feel sorry for him, the number of lies are multiplying.
0 0
Replying to danny_ang • Nov 27, 2025
he can protect her without hugging her. but yeah its a fiction drama
This man's brain has been turned upside down, he's always cool when she's not around but as soon as she's in any kind of immediate danger, he just springs into action with all he's got.
0 0
Replying to DeeforDrama • Nov 27, 2025
I would prefer my friends to tell me if they saw my husband cheating, hiding it well is not the best outcome
It happened in front of his eyes, knee jerk reaction !
0 2
On Dynamite Kiss • Nov 27, 2025
The end of episode 5 is incredible, I've never seen anything like that in my whole life, he protects her from seeing her husband cheating ! This drama is absolutely amazing, well done, writers !
19 6
Replying to nozeworld • Nov 27, 2025
hayoung can just date me instead 😁😁😁
Yeah ...get in line...it's long...all the way up to the moon 🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to popeye777 • Nov 19, 2025
I just finished ep3. And I need ep4 RIGHT NOW!
No, not yet...I need to recover...my heart ...my poor heart...🥰🥰🥰 - next episode tomorrow ? Great !!!
1 0
Replying to LngngMyTri • Nov 19, 2025
Korean society has a very deep class distinction, considering family background, education level, appearance.…
In a nutshell !
0 0
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Sep 9, 2025
Yea and its weird like if the mom married the dad doesnt that make the 2 kids step brother and sister...like why…
When I saw the title, I was wondering then, as you said, I thought, again, one of those situations 🥴🥴🥴
0 0
DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Sep 8, 2025
My thoughts exactly, it's one of those keeping people employed, so much waffle about the same subject.
Her mother got on my nerves from the first take, she's so dense, embarrassing.
1 2
burhaa aadmi • Aug 8, 2025
Review Homemade Love Story Spoiler
Yes, yes and more yesses, I agree with every word.
But to be honest, I did like the acting, not so much the screaming but I got used to turn the sound off for those scenes. Poor actress, she must have ended up with a sore throat after so much screaming.
0 0
Xeraf • Aug 8, 2025
Review Homemade Love Story Spoiler
I subscribed, gave it 5.5 because I'm.such a generous person.
The quantity of nonsense is equal to similar dramas, they mention the same fact three or four times because they had to fill in the time with something.
They eat and eat and eat + talk and talk and talk endlessly like no one in real life.
My list of criticism is huge, I will only mention the fact that my thumb hurts from all that ffw, I don't stand for nonsense for too long.
The reason I managed to finish it is the high quality of acting, I was impressed and I felt sorry - again - for the actors who had no saying in how the lines were written.
2 0