Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2020
Replying to Zogitt • Jul 15, 2025
Thank you @Nelly for this wonderfully in-depth review. I'm half convinced to watch it but 65 eps is still outside…
I've just finished it - I've been hooked up from the beginning to the end, I wasn't able to 'put it down' as we used to say about books.
I hope you changed your mind and watched it but if you didn't, then save it for the long days of winter, it will warm the cockles of your heart.
1 1
Replying to MattPeddlesden • Jul 13, 2025
Review Yong Pal
Good to hear from you again Elena hope you are well :)
Oh...my...god !😊
Old, very old friend, nice to see we are both doing well.
I will make time to see what else you've been watching, I like to talk about the absurdities in some dramas.
At the moment, I'm into The Devil Judge - 2021 - I finally gave in, I'm glad I waited, it's very strong.
0 0
Charles Barret • Jul 5, 2025
Review Yong Pal
I agree and, may I say, in my opinion, she actually died following the car crash, no body can sustain all that shock before, during and after surgery. In other words, pointless drama.
0 0
MattPeddlesden • Jul 5, 2025
Review Yong Pal
"I did note with some amusement that near the start, she transfers 2 million USD to him that needs a password to release that he'll get once he gets her out of the hospital..."

I followed that story and...they dropped it, he never got his money !!!
0 2
Replying to Zero • Jul 1, 2025
Title Yong Pal
Same, will probably start my 4th rewatch soon.
Love to Hate You - great strong lady, I'm rewatching it immediately after seeing it once, that's how much I liked it.
0 1
Replying to MarkWasHere • Jul 1, 2025
Title Yong Pal
Spamming illegal websites is bad. Watch it on Viki.com LEGALLY.
Even better, I'm watching it on Netflix right now.
1 0
Replying to aeducan15 • Jun 22, 2025
Those sandwiches look freaking amazing lol. The closest one to me is like an 8 hour drive each way though. I want…
Add greated cheese to make them fluffy.
0 0
Replying to aeducan15 • Jun 22, 2025
Those sandwiches look freaking amazing lol. The closest one to me is like an 8 hour drive each way though. I want…
Quicky, make an omelette and toast and ....hey, presto !
1 2
Replying to honeymin • Jun 22, 2025
It was a healing drama for me until the last 5 mins of today's episode....Director-nim cant give us trauma when…
I was so happy and then : bang !
I know, it's a drama but...
So what if it's a drama, those people were in my living room telling me the story of their lives.
Maybe I do need one week to recover.
3 0
Replying to pjyswae • Jun 22, 2025
My HoSu~yaI had a ominous feeling in my gut that something BAD is gonna happen after they found Rosa’s doc and…
Wow, really ? I didn't suspect anything but then he was like struck by lightning and the penny dropped, everything makes sense now.
O...M...G !
Finally, a well written script that makes sense.
How is anyone going to cope a whole week until the next episode ?
5 0
Replying to Elena • Jun 21, 2025
I like it but you might not. I watch it on Viki, the first 4 episodes, now waiting for the release of the others.
I have them all on my Japanese Dramas list, have a look.
I've noted the ones you've mentioned.
1 0
Replying to Elena • Jun 21, 2025
I like it but you might not. I watch it on Viki, the first 4 episodes, now waiting for the release of the others.
Could you recommend good ones to me ? I mean, the ones you liked.
1 2
Replying to Elena • Jun 21, 2025
I like it but you might not. I watch it on Viki, the first 4 episodes, now waiting for the release of the others.
Oh, you know them so well, I haven't seen these actors before, I'm not used too much to Japanese, I need time to discover the ones to my likes.
1 0
Replying to urchinscratch • Jun 21, 2025
is this worth watching if I just wanna see ano chan's episode 4 guest appearance? is it good?
I like it but you might not. I watch it on Viki, the first 4 episodes, now waiting for the release of the others.
0 5
SSP • May 18, 2025
Review Dear Hongrang
So dark, I just finished it, made me cry at the end.
Now I feel like watching the exact opposite even if it's for the 3rd time : Mr.Queen - it comes highly recommended by me. Netflix, as well.
1 1
Replying to angel_star • May 1, 2025
NETFLIX KR confirms "East Palace" Nam Joo Hyuk can defeat ghosts with his sword, Roh Yoon-seo is a court lady…
Big Thank You !
1 0
Replying to Elena • Apr 5, 2025
Review Everyone Loves Me Spoiler
I'm watching the second time, that's how much I liked it, I hope you finished watching it and liked it, as well.…
Lol...no, I had no intention of watching again but when Netflix showed it to me, I only recognised it after a while so, I said, might as well watch a comedy again than something new, not that interesting. Ski into Love is a bit...ummmm...not that great, I'm only interested in the snow scenes.
0 1
MsNotes • Apr 4, 2025
"◆ ost was nothing special too"

Oh, no, no, no, no !
You can't say that, the OST is absolutely magnificent, their voices and the music, plus the lyrics, have a look on YouTube.

I'll give only one example :

https://youtu.be/oUcd2rtF94I?si=JkhrLdy2EuMTVjYj

I actually recognised his voice, Zhang Xingte.

The others are equally good, as well.

https://youtu.be/fZk0D6_PyOM?si=0YheqffiMczHUtcP

I'm watching this drama again, this time on Netflix, I really, really like it, I got used absurdities in all of them, I seem to have become immune .
2 0
MsNotes • Apr 4, 2025
Review Everyone Loves Me Spoiler
"so basically when their romance started, this drama has already ended *side eyes*"
I noticed this in too many dramas, I shake my head in disbelief when I see a total lack of inspiration, it's like no one knows what to do with the two lovers after all their differences have been resolved.
3 1
Replying to Cam • Apr 4, 2025
I just finished the first episode and so far I like it. Your review makes me iffy on whether I should continue…
I'm watching the second time, that's how much I liked it, I hope you finished watching it and liked it, as well. But if you didn't...never mind.
1 3