Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2020
Replying to XS33 • Aug 29, 2024
Not sure if legal or not but let’s just assume it’s just happens in dramas. 😊
Ooh...thank you...you put my mind at rest. We tend to get too personal when we watch dramas, the line between fiction and reality becomes blurred.
1 0
Replying to AlyaBatrisyia • Aug 27, 2024
What? It's disappointingly true.
I can't be too explicit about it, you need to see it to understand.
1 6
poindexter • Aug 27, 2024
Review Prison Playbook Spoiler
"but it has to be the gay character who simply couldn't be happy"
As a heterosexual person I neither hate nor love gays but I have to say, the writers insisted on making a point here : he is being punished for his 'sins' - drugs and 'wrong sexuality'?! It's blatantly obvious, for someone who fought so hard against addiction, to be 'helped' back to prison in the most despicable way possible - an entrapment by the police - why ? I would really want to know, why fill prison cells unnecessarily - is there a quota or just petty vengeance ?
As far as I'm concerned, I would say it portrays the police as being worse than the worst character in the whole of this drama and there were some serious dangerous lifers in it.

(After what they did to the actor who played ML in My Mister, I'm no longer surprised that much, it seems that some drama writers might want to send a message or two that are not so obvious at the first glance.)
1 0
XS33 • Aug 27, 2024
I was so shocked by what Loony did but even more so by what the police did to him - I was wondering, is that even legal in SK or was it written for more dramatism ? In some countries, that is entrapment and...illegal.
0 2
Replying to Dramazzzzzzz • Aug 27, 2024
I agree somewhat - almost every popular drama I watch nowadays has a FL who is at times portrayed as 'mature'…
God help us if this drama carries on in this fashion, my patience has limits, I lowered my standards with every low quality drama but they have to stop insulting our intelligence, people don't behave like this in real life and if they say 'it's only acting' I would let them know it's fake acting.
3 0
Dramazzzzzzz • Aug 27, 2024
Review Love Next Door Spoiler
I don't find it cute - at all ! The FM used to be among my favourite actresses but what's with all that screaming like her mother does, painful to watch. As for all the English talk and American/Korean bullying in ep.4...I can go without, thank you very much, this drama is going rapidly down, it's below water level now, one more push and it's going to drown. Age of the two - 33 ! Women acting like kindergarden children - again - seen this too often.
0 2
Replying to AlyaBatrisyia • Aug 27, 2024
What? It's disappointingly true.
I've just finished ep.4 - so much waffle, I wanted to drop it half way through but curiosity is keeping me put - you should watch it, they speak a lot of English !!! -:)
2 8
Replying to InSilent • Aug 10, 2024
The Eng Sub for Epi 6 is up at Bliz!https://blitzfansub.com/category/drama/umi-no-hajimari/
Thank you very much !
1 0
Replying to WPBear • Jul 30, 2024
Title Good Partner
You should check out her "One Hundred Days My Prince"
You're welcome. Unfortunately, I can't recommend any other drama with him, that one is the only one I really liked. Oh, but the songs in it, beautiful. Have a look on YouTube,for them, you will be amazed. There is also a very funny clip with him being annoyed - snippets from the drama, played at high speed, makes me laugh just thinking about it.
0 0
Replying to Elena • Jul 27, 2024
Title Good Partner
I never watch any kind of drama with huge infidelity as a main subject, however, this one is gold as she is a…
Red Swan - you made me curious, I will make a start on it while waiting for a few dramas to release more episodes - looking at the pictures, it's exactly the kind of adultery drama I would never watch BUT - this is a personal impression : Good Partner is nothing like those dramas, the accent is these two lawyers, how they deal with the situation their clients are in and now, as an element of surprise, the top's lawyer's own divorce e, it's all about the legality of it all, we are curious as to what happens next. As for those 'shady' instances, lovemaking, etc.,there was only
one in 5 episodes.
0 0
Replying to LagotKa • Jul 27, 2024
Title Good Partner
Interesting story line and the 2 female leads bring out the best of each other in terms of their acting. Great…
So far, it's a 10 from me - love it !
1 0
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Jul 27, 2024
Title Good Partner Spoiler
Cheating once again. Korean directors need to come up with something new. Avoiding this one.
I never watch any kind of drama with huge infidelity as a main subject, however, this one is gold as she is a divorce lawyer and her husband is cheating on her with her secretary ! Just grab the popcorn and sit comfortably, it's definitely worth watching.
0 2
Replying to rtravellover • Jul 27, 2024
Title Good Partner Spoiler
Same! Like isn’t it easier to just divorce or breakup??? lol
It's not that easy, most affairs don't end in divorce + marrying the lover. Anyway, have you noticed her face when he announced he wants to take the daughter with him ? That was...gold ! I don't believe they will be together in the end.
1 0
Replying to WPBear • Jul 27, 2024
Title Good Partner
You should check out her "One Hundred Days My Prince"
I would rather direct you to towards Suspicious Partner - legal drama with a bonus : Ji Chang Wook.
1 2
Replying to joetoca • Jul 27, 2024
Title Good Partner
olympic games
I don't, I'm a coach potato - shame on me, I know...it was self criticism.
0 0
Replying to crayrules • Jul 26, 2024
Title Good Partner
I hope that her divorce doesn't last the entire 16 episodes. We'll have to wait for after the Olympics end to…
Wanna bet ?

A fiver or a tenner ?!
0 0
Replying to joetoca • Jul 26, 2024
Title Good Partner
olympic games
Yes, a subtle reminder to go out and do sports instead of watching dramas from the sofa.
0 0