Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 30 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2020
Replying to Jeanette Chosang • Jul 26, 2024
Title Good Partner
Because of this unnecessary Olympic Games we have to wait 20 days are you kidding me … better watch this than…
I run out of interest in Olympics long time ago - it's alright but it goes on and on and on...I might watch the swimming though to 'cool down' a bit. - )
1 0
Replying to Katara Lee • Jul 26, 2024
Title Good Partner
I can totally get the need to show sports but they couldn't just put the show on at another time? SO ANNOYING!!!!
Another time, when, these days when TV programs run 25 hours out of 24 ?!
0 0
Replying to MagnaPradhan • Jul 26, 2024
Title Good Partner
Exactly waiting for 20 days am gonna die out of frustration. Well I didn't like the way yuri drew line between…
I didn't like the guy - at all - but in this episode - 5 - he melted my icy heart.

She should be happy that someone likes her the way she is - like a porcupine, ready to prick at a moment's notice.
0 0
Replying to Sometimes1 • Jul 26, 2024
Title Good Partner
The cringeworthy behavior by the second couple is an ab workout. Second hand embarrassment should be an Olympic…
I have to admit, they play it beautifully, I feel like taking a break and go make a cup of tea in that time.
2 0
Replying to Joyce_Tyler • Jul 26, 2024
Title Good Partner
Nara said on Instagram that the next episode is on tonight at 10 p.m. after the Olympics. SBS probably received…
Hopefully.

I'll check, thanks for the tip.
1 1
Replying to MagnaPradhan • Jul 26, 2024
Title Good Partner
Why does S.korea doesn't have a separate channel for sports? Because of the Olympics the drama gonna suffer above…
Oh ! The Olympics ! Is that the reason ? Oh, god, I do remember in the past, some sort of event like this one damaged the schedule of some dramas, oh boy !
1 1
Replying to Dedra70 • Jul 26, 2024
Title Good Partner Spoiler
It annoys me that KJS is going to talk about CEK and say, "She should have stayed single and not gotten married.…
I agree to each and every word.

I understand, if he feels that 'she' should have not married but, hey, 'he' married her, after only 3 months, not really because they were madly in love, but, by the look of it, as you said, it was for some sort of advantage. Was that statement there to annoy the audience, because, yes, it did.

CSR and boundaries in one sentence ? She was the one feeding porkies to that journalist but, hey, it did come back like a boomerang and hit her hard.

Yes, CEK is to blame for many things, I wonder what the implications of not having an intimate relationship for 3 years might have in a divorce case - she mentions a precedence - it's complicated - let's wait and see. In 3 weeks time !!!
2 0
Replying to 11747049 • Jul 26, 2024
Title Good Partner
Am I the only one who doesn’t hate yuri and Lawyer Jun. he seems like a decent guy and to be fair she does need…
Absolutely, she needs to loosen up a bit, she looks like she swallowed a stick.
2 0
Replying to AncientKingJr • Jul 26, 2024
Title Good Partner
next episode in 20 days 💀
Just found out ! I'm.in shock, never heard anything as preposterous as this.

One week = bad, two weeks = terrible, three weeks = I'll forget all about it, I might ha be to watch it from the beginning -:)
0 0
Replying to nnn • Jul 26, 2024
Title Where Does the Sea Begin Spoiler
I’m sorry but it’s not because they isn’t skinship scenes that they aren’t loving each other… yeah they…
LOL...I've heard that Japanese people, in general, don't make a big thing about sex, they consider it as something 'normal' - not prude about it. Thinking about the communal baths where they take their clothes off without thinking about it, then, we can assume their outlook on these matters are quite different from those in the rest of the world.
2 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Jul 19, 2024
episode 3 is subbed now: https://blitzfansub.com/umi-no-hajimari-ep3/
Thank you, thank you, thank you...can't thank you enough...'been looking for this since Monday. -:)
0 0
bbchops • Jul 10, 2024
The similarity with Gone With The Wind is striking but the very young audience is oblivious to it, the film has dropped from the radar long time ago.

Therefore, I'm so pleased someone mentioned it, if only one person reading your review decides to watch it, they will be pleasantly surprised to what they will see.
1 0
Rtconnect • Apr 27, 2024
Ah, thanks for this, I've just started season 2 and I don't see the original actress anywhere, not even as a guest. I'm not bothered about it, I was just curious, it would have given the second series more of a binding with first series, I understand the idea of changing bodies and so on but if the drama feels somehow disjointed because of this change, then it becomes problematic.
2 0
Replying to shiloh • Apr 26, 2024
It's really good. Your loss.
I think I'm immune to hype and super hyped because I read a lot of articles in the media and some have comments on which contradict the articles' content. I'm talking about all sorts of subjects, nothing to do with Asian
dramas. In other words, the hype is the only way journalists are trying to become relevant. I don't pay attention to them and as for dramas, I try all sorts depending on my mood. My list of watching now is increasing every day because I start dramas and get bored, I leave them and start other dramas and so on.
2 0
Replying to shiloh • Apr 26, 2024
It's really good. Your loss.
I agree with you, what the herd likes I might dislike, however, I always try them for a bit out of curiosity. Goblin, I liked it for its cinematography, great landscapes, Descendants and Crash though, total dislike, I tried Descendants twice and couldn't finish it.
However, this one is totally, totally different from any other dramas I watched and...I like it. No need to force yourself if you don't feel like watching it.
7 2
Replying to Killerxx • Apr 14, 2024
me after 3 eps ..i might watch it again after all eps released
There are a lot of top dramas people don't watch because they don't find the subject interesting, just choose what you like. This drama made me shed so many tears but I don't expect others to keep crying
like I did.
1 0
Replying to ZarTa • Apr 14, 2024
I really love it. Yes it feels slow/like a lot at times but the story and acting is soo good
I like that, it feels real, it gives credence to it. The story moves swiftly from an idea to another, I don't have time to get bored.
2 0
Replying to Elena • Apr 11, 2024
LOL...I know exactly what you're saying - after paying for Netflix, Viki and iQIYI, to see dramas advertised anywhere…
Viki and iQIYI memberships renew in autumn, just a couple of weeks later I realised how many of them are free of charge on YouTube with Chinese characters next to translation which helps learning a bit of the language, it has become my favourite app now.
1 0