Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2020
kyangg • Nov 1, 2023
My cynical take on Shen Nuo, the game creator : he's a con man who inserted himself in the game, made her fall in love with him and then disappeared only to be seen for a few seconds at the end promising the moon and the stars but I didn't believe any of it.

She put her soul into the game and her heart into the so called 'romance' but I didn't see a happy ending at all.

Shen Nuo will appear again and again in the game making all young females falling in love with him then being left with empty promises of 'forever love'.
2 1
skiski • Oct 30, 2023
Yeah...I had Viki installed on a Philips tv, then it burned and I bought a different make, it is impossible to install any app on it.

Then I learned about 4 different types of digital TVs, too late, I chose the 'wrong' one, I have to use screen cast to watch anything from my apps in my mobile. Annoying, but that's the way it is.
0 2
AlenaReva • Oct 29, 2023
They go on and on about the drugs...not what I expected from this kind of drama. I started watching episode 7 a few hours ago, I keep doing other things in the house as it's impossible to concentrate on such nonsense, I feel like my brain is slowly dying...-:)
King the Land ? I watched it very, very, very fast....lol...some episodes in a few minutes...ha ha ha !
Congratulations on not wasting precious time on this...drama...-:)
2 0
Replying to Elena • Oct 20, 2023
I gave it 5 stars out of 10 without comparing them, this drama is more silly than funny. As per usual, Korean…
True, I only have 2 J-dramas on my list, I watch mostly Chinese fantasy and...they are winning. I dare to understand the difference between fantasy and silliness.
0 1
Replying to Sweet Savage • Oct 20, 2023
One point: STOP COMPARING THEM because they're literally two Dramas apart, different characters, different storyline…
I gave it 5 stars out of 10 without comparing them, this drama is more silly than funny. As per usual, Korean actors are forced to overact, to go over the top acting while the story doesn't make sense even for 5 minutes. 4 episodes in and the drama it's fighting for survival.
1 3
deswrath • Aug 10, 2023
Agree. I'm on ep. 37 and I would be hard pressed to watch every moment of it, I skipped like you, maybe 20 episodes so far. There is talking and talking, and talking, the same people around the same table discussing the same things over and over again. But I won't drop it, this is one of those I love to hate dramas, I'm hooked on it. I did take note of the dramas you mentioned, I will have a look when I'm done with this one, it won't take long - lol.
0 0
jackyyuan • Jul 22, 2023
Review Hidden Love
How lucky you are to start with such good drama ! I've watched over a hundred Chinese dramas and none of them had such perfect lines, the dialogue is simple but resonates with every one of us.
However, you need to move on - -:) plenty of other good dramas, not enough time to watch them.
I've been postponing Who Rules The World and last night I started it - so pleasant to see Zhao Lusi in a good role, she's a funny one in this fantasy drama, it has good reviews and now that I saw the first episode, I can see why.
The reason I started this drama is because I only have 4 episodes left from Hidden Love and I don't want to finish it too fast - this never happened before.
0 0
Sweet Savage • Jul 20, 2023
Review Hidden Love
Chen Zheyuan/ML - see his acting in Handsome Siblings - it's out of this world, this guy is extra talented.
Expect the unexpected, his character in HS is completely different from what you've seen here in HL.
Let me know if you liked it, it's on Netflix, I'm rewatching it, that's how it is.
2 0
codenameana • Jul 20, 2023
Review King the Land
"King the Land? It’s the worst writing I’ve come across for a kdrama and I’ve seen some bad ones."

LOL...totally agree, word by word !

I'm watching Mr. Queen for the third time because dramas like this one induce a state of depression and I need to recover somehow !

I'll check Gause Electronics, thanks for that.
2 0
young-won • Jul 20, 2023
Review King the Land
Where is it going ? Nowhere. I've been waiting and waiting for something interesting to happen but, 10 episodes later it, more or less the same unrealistic scenarios. Episode 10 - you didn't watch it - I did - by going really fast with the ffw button - they went to Thailand on holiday - wow, so exciting for the actors and the crew. As for me...I watched more interesting and realistic YouTubers doing that.
Thank god is only 12 episodes, I bet they struggled to even fill those with...'something' - anything ! I'll watch it to the end as I know how to control the speed - lol.
2 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Apr 20, 2023
im in shock, gosh he is still so young why!!! Rest in peace 😭
Extremely young but these people live in a year more than others in ten, perhaps, that's my perception. The amount of stress they must accumulate every day is humongous.

I need a week or two to 'recover' from a nice holiday because everything was different from my normal routine, however, their pressure and changes are constant, no respite, they can't even go out of the house without being recognised and followed, just to mention a tiny aspect of their lives.
5 2
Replying to Bali • Feb 28, 2023
Agree!!!
Make My Heart Smile - is one of the other dramas with this ML, it's so 'fluffy' I wouldn't recommend it to anyone but I watch it purely for FL who is very sweet and has the right expression at any given moment. Also, she's very playful and jokes a lot with him in a rather feely-touchy way. It's all acting but she makes it convincing, it's like they are a real couple and that's enough for me.
0 2
Bali • Feb 27, 2023
I couldn't agree more for all the reasons you mentioned - 7 stars from me, as well. I don't know this actress, the FL, as you said, she is not compatible with romantic roles, she was forcing herself to 'like' the guy and it showed. Her smile was like a fixture on her face, I saw it more as a grimace. Generally speaking, the pairing was not suitable, I watched the ML actor in other two romantic dramas and the other actresses did a much better job at 'liking' him.
Still, it was very funny and it comes highly recommended for watching it, I don't want people to confuse critique with criticism.
0 4