Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2020
Replying to Shiro • Jan 25, 2023
Glad you enjoyed both the review and the male lead, it was probably more fun writing it than watching the drama...
I'm looking at his other dramas but he's fully dressed so...no ! lol...he needs to get injured and allow someone to look at his wounds...then, I might reconsider...
0 0
Shiro • Jan 25, 2023
LOL...your review alone is worth watching this drama...anyway...I was watching something else on YouTube and I must have pressed the wrong button on the remote because it just skipped to this one...but the ML was definitely worth watching it to the end.
1 2
Replying to dramaAddict • Dec 30, 2022
no, her mom is columbian and father is british acc to a website
Anyone using android had ample time to notice how apostrophies are added automatically and how difficult it is to see what has been typed on this 1 cm column, however, instead of being rude, like you, I'm going to thank you for spotting that and will be more careful next time, because grammar, punctuation and spelling are important, always.
0 0
Replying to dramaAddict • Dec 28, 2022
no, her mom is columbian and father is british acc to a website
First of all, I was responding to you.
Secondly , I, like many other people who's first language isn't English, went through bloody hell to learn it, alright ?
It gets on my nerves when you insist that grammar and punctuation is not essential, it bloody IS !!!!
2 3
Replying to dramaAddict • Dec 27, 2022
no, her mom is columbian and father is british acc to a website
I have lots of typos myself but, to be honest, if one of them gives way to confusion, then the typo becomes something else. You shouldn't take offense when someone corrects you, instead, say 'Thank you, I hadn't noticed', alright, my friend ? -:)
1 5
Replying to FellowDramatic • Dec 27, 2022
He's always dating. I can tell hes the type of guy who loves the honeymoon stage.
I got married @ age 33, not everyone is lucky to meet their long lasting partner whenever they wish so.
My life plan had been to be married well before that and give birth at around the age of 25 as I perceive this age to be the best but life doesn't always work that way.
1 0
Replying to lime_pickle • Dec 27, 2022
I hope that every single Korean celebrity who wants to is living a rich and full life, away from the eyes of their…
I blame their agencies who could embrace a tougher stance regarding the public and the so called 'fans'. Real fans wish them the best of everything, physical and mental health.
7 0
Replying to Aishwarya Nazre • Dec 23, 2022
Title The Fabulous
Thanks to Netflix for the all episodes drop at once system 😅
Big surprise, isn't it ! I'm glad, too busy to wait for a drip, drip, drip, episode after episode.
0 0
Replying to LuckyEagle7 • Dec 23, 2022
Title The Fabulous
yes
Seriously ? Gosh...I've just received notification from Netflix about it and I couldn't understand why all episodes were already released . I believe, this is our Christmas present from Netflix. Great !
1 0
Replying to Olive4213 • Dec 17, 2022
This CEO. And if he WAS suing only because of the money? So fucking what? The CEO and her agency cheated him of…
She came up with so much money in record time ! I hope she still has a bit leftover for the impeding court case, she will end up penniless when this will be over. SK entertainment agencies must have spent a lot of money putting their accounts in order, I don't believe this is the exception but rather a mirror of how things are done over there, by respecting your elders, your superiors, etc. and then being fleeced by them.
5 0