Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2020
giana • Jul 28, 2022
Review Why Her?
You can always watch the last episode where they wrap up everything rather nicely. The first and the last are the best, why waste time with the rest ?!
0 0
MrsMFer • Jul 28, 2022
Review Why Her?
You summed it up for us really neatly, thank you.
1 0
GYan • Jul 28, 2022
Review Why Her?
Objection, Your Honour ! The writer should retire and change direction in writing, another genre might be suitable but definitely not drama.
0 0
Architectofnonsence • Jul 28, 2022
Review Why Her?
8 episodes too many, I would recommend the first and the last episode, job done !
1 2
AEROROR2 • Jul 28, 2022
Review Why Her?
Second series ? Banish the thought. -:)
1 2
XingBack • Jul 28, 2022
Review Why Her?
A 90 minutes film would have been enough to show all that, no need to bore us to death in 16 hours, so much repetition, so many useless scenes, everything just not believable.
And...people don't change physically that much in ten years to the extent of being totally unrecognisable.
2 2
Replying to Nauriya • Jun 29, 2022
Well first line is wrong.... what does it even mean "shocked the nation" this expression is used for negative…
What I find wrong is the use of plural but maybe I'm old school - 'their pregnancy'. Well...
0 0
Replying to chibi xtina • Jun 19, 2022
If you really want to read it you can also rotate your phone :) . I have the same "issue", but it works like that…
OK, then
I still don't understand why some people refuse to fix technical problems when they arise.
0 0
Replying to sruthi_rocksin_pink • May 30, 2022
Haha! Thank you. I liked it so far. I honestly just wanted to share my review and didnt wanted to rate it but…
Don't be - sorry for late reply - I'm here - every day (almost).
Yes, he was the hero reporter, the medal is in the port and the statue is being erected as we speak...ha ha ha...we knew from the beginning they didn't end up together - I don't mind, one less wedding invitation - ha ha ha. I actually cringe when dramas end with weddings.
1 1
Replying to court • May 23, 2022
apparently they don’t get together until like the very last episode but people say to still give it a try!
I know -:( But in spite of all this, it's a very good drama, I watched it every day, it was the highlight of my day (how sad, I know) lol
1 1
Replying to court • May 23, 2022
apparently they don’t get together until like the very last episode but people say to still give it a try!
Very, very subtle. The guy is caught in that old story about being in love with a childhood friend...luckily it gets solved before we get bored. So, yes, that was a big impediment to him to admit he had feelings for her.
1 3
Replying to Mic Lo • May 22, 2022
It's great, it's obviously from the start he loves her - she is the online one he lets into his home and the online…
Online one ? I think you meant to say 'the only one'.
0 0