Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2020
Replying to Shery • Oct 24, 2022
Review Big Mouth Spoiler
Great point. I found it quite unrealistic as well. Like the other prisoners kept going there for literally about…
LOL indeed, big LOL.
What a pity, it started interesting, it got lost along the way. Never mind, next drama, please, this one will be easily forgotten.
1 0
Shery • Oct 20, 2022
Review Big Mouth Spoiler
I agree with every single bad part you mention and, may I add another one, the fact that she got a stage four cancer from just one quick splash of contaminated water in such a short space of time. These things take some time to develop and the drama's time frame seemed to be too short for everything that was crammed in it.
1 2
Replying to Popcxqueen • Sep 18, 2022
If you refuse to watch the 2nd season you’re missing out
Just like you, I was disappointed by some sequels, therefore I hold no hopes of it being to my satisfaction but I'll give them a chance to prove themselves.
As for Doctor X Michiko I know from my son who is overly excited to watch it, me, not into Japanese anything and medical dramas were a big No No until Dr.Romantic, one of the few I dared to watch.
1 0
Replying to Popcxqueen • Sep 17, 2022
If you refuse to watch the 2nd season you’re missing out
I totally understand your stance and arguments but...yes, there is a but in here, don't forget about exceptions and Dr.Romantic is one of them. Of course, people are different and I won't insist that you watch and like Dr.Romantic 2 & 3 but I have to say, I was deeply disappointed when I saw the cast and the story being complete changed second time round, well, ended up loving it to the extent that it almost erased the
first series from my memory.
I am as sceptical as you are as far as Season 3 is concerned and I will approached it with no expectations.
As you say, there is so much stuff out there, why insist on sequels ? But, sometimes they work, other times they don't, the choice is up to us to follow or ignore.
0 2
manicmuse • Sep 9, 2022
Did you know, if you make ramen with milk it's going to taste like carbonara ?
Lol...lol...lol
3 1
Suzie Queue • Sep 1, 2022
I watched it on YouTube with the last few episodes missing the sound ! As for subs...they are part of the entertainment themselves, the funniest part was reading at the begining of each episode the name of the translator then the name of the proofreader. Seriously, there was a proofreader ? Ha ha ha...
1 0
Replying to Kate • Aug 16, 2022
Review Duel
the moment you feel any sympathy towards Hoon, it's game over and you start to feel more and more broken with…
I just finished it...it made me cry...I do avoid sad dramas but this one was acceptable, it just touched us here and there in some essential parts of our hearts and mind.
1 0
Replying to S1234 • Aug 7, 2022
I agree. Love is a give an take and love between two people who are unrelated is full of expectations unlike familial…
Last night I watched the latest released episode, 12, and finally there is some light shed on their relationship. Previously, her father saw them kissing outside the house and demanded to see the guy. Then she told him all about it and added that she's not going to introduce him to her father because they are not dating, they are only getting to know each other. He's surprised by her statement and then he lists all the weird 'dates' they've had none of them enjoyed by him and told her the only reason he put up with them was because he likes her. She didn't understand him and doesn't understand the concept of 'romance'. He might be good looking but he's very dim, she's not a normal woman, she's autistic and be better start reading as much as he can before embarking in such complicated relationship.
2 1
Replying to VIII • Aug 4, 2022
Yeah it’s from the same writer, as they referenced the film i believe around 2 episodes in. Glad you enjoyed…
Good point, it becomes too 'diluted' to the point of boredom.
0 0
Replying to VIII • Aug 4, 2022
Yeah it’s from the same writer, as they referenced the film i believe around 2 episodes in. Glad you enjoyed…
Same writer ? I had a look, I expected a long(ish) list of dramas but...no, this drama and this film. It looks to me that writers have more of a free hand when it comes to films, I find them such good quality compared to dramas.
0 0
Replying to VIII • Aug 4, 2022
Yeah it’s from the same writer, as they referenced the film i believe around 2 episodes in. Glad you enjoyed…
Same writer ? I had a look, I expected a long(ish) list of dramas but...no, this drama and this film. It looks to me that writers have more of a free hand when it comes to films, I find them such good quality compared to dramas.
1 2
bliss • Aug 4, 2022
Romance doesn't sit well with the whole idea of showing the difficulties an autistic person has to deal with and definitely not so fast when she's trying to find her place at
work.

Love does not grow in trees, it's rare and it's hard to find, I don't see where it would come from with these two people, doesn't he understand what an autistic person is like when it comes to feelings ?

I only watched 7 episodes but I can see where the plot is going, namely, in the wrong direction, I, for one, feel embarrassed when I see the writer insisting with the idea that an autistic person can actually have a more or less normal intimate relationship ?!
2 3
Replying to XingBack • Jul 28, 2022
Review Why Her?
Totally. Even saying plastic surgery would've saved it a bit🤣But too many things just connected at once in…
I like that old actor, he has an amazing presence in all the dramas I saw him.
1 0
Replying to AEROROR2 • Jul 28, 2022
Review Why Her?
Haha real yes, I just realized that it's unlikely to have a second season since it wasn't that popular compared…
It depends, if they take into account most of the criticism and decide to correct their mistakes...who knows...pigs might fly...I mean, the second season could be just a romantic story between the two while they go about solving all sorts of cases...ha ha ha...I mean, something that hasn't been done before (cough...cough).
1 0