Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: London
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2020
Replying to court • May 22, 2022
apparently they don’t get together until like the very last episode but people say to still give it a try!
The last minute of the last episode. As far as the romance is concerned, it's a flop.
0 5
Replying to Elena • May 9, 2022
Oh ! Six of them are my absolute favourites as I discovered them recently.
Sorry, just 5:
Marriage, Not Dating, The Brightest Star, Legally Romance, Cinderella and Four Knights, Wok of Love.
I don't like Cinderella at all first time then I watched it again to reassure myself that I was right but now I love it and fell in love with For You by BTOB.
1 3
Replying to Crazy about Asian dramas • May 5, 2022
Review Pachinko
Right , I think too much confusing. I think it would be better if they would make a movie instead of small episodes…
The story is amazing, I shed a lot of tears and the interviews with the old ladies were absolute gold. However, as a drama, it lacks too much in too many aspects to give it a high rating, it wouldn't be fair on would be watchers.
1 0
Replying to Crazy about Asian dramas • May 5, 2022
Review Pachinko
Right , I think too much confusing. I think it would be better if they would make a movie instead of small episodes…
The book has 500 pages, I wouldn't have minded if they made a 16 episodes drama including the main points in the story but they tried to be 'clever' and they failed. Of course, the 'experts' would contradict me but so be it, I don't care.
2 2
Miss Purple • May 5, 2022
Review Pachinko
I agree with you, I gave it a 6 as well, it was terribly confusing, it had a lot of irelevant stories and excluded a lot of important information.
1 0
Crazy about Asian dramas • May 5, 2022
Review Pachinko
Absolutely, I gave it 6 stars, it was incredibly confusing. When I finished, I talked to friend who read the book and the story sounded so much different. I didn't want to go into details but, really, they could have done a better job.
2 4
POLARIS • May 2, 2022
"WATCHED THIS FOR GOONG MIN'S SMILE! yes that's it."

In other words, I'm normal ?! Thank you !

I didn't want to admit it even to myself but that's the only thing that kept me watching to the end !
0 0
On Z. Tao • May 2, 2022
Person Z. Tao
HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY !!!
0 0
Replying to TheXtremegirl • Apr 25, 2022
Review Please Don't Date Him Spoiler
Yeahh I agree with you its better stay as much private as you can since you never know how maybe a tech geek out…
I am old but my soul is still trying hard to pin down my real age, it keeps changing several times a day - no joking, it's for real, that Story about Benjamin Button
is real. -:)
1 0
Replying to TheXtremegirl • Apr 25, 2022
Review Please Don't Date Him Spoiler
Yeahh I agree with you its better stay as much private as you can since you never know how maybe a tech geek out…
I'm always here, you can send me a private message anytime. -:)
I used to watch a good comedy series called Not Going Out - the title ne er made sense to me, now I'm its personification. -:)
1 2
Replying to TheXtremegirl • Apr 25, 2022
Review Please Don't Date Him Spoiler
Yeahh I agree with you its better stay as much private as you can since you never know how maybe a tech geek out…
Think about it, staying away from any kind of social media (I tried that) still doesn't work because you will still feature in digital pictures taken by your family, friends, co-workers, etc. so, avoiding it completely is next to impossible. Anyway, I personally like those old pictures where people remember long lost relatives, I would like to know some of my presence in this world will last a while after I'm gone if even in a few images.
0 4
TheXtremegirl • Apr 25, 2022
Review Please Don't Date Him Spoiler
"""So I came back to this conclusion that it depends on how much you share yourself to these tech devices. How much of your personal life do you want to make public. It all depends on YOU."""

That's right, I've been sharing as little or as much as I see fit and, over the years, I deleted a lot of my old comments on FB or YouTube, for example, problem is, once the technology is there and so easy to use, we lose track of how much we are actually telling the 'world'.
I am also aware that, no matter how much I 'delete' from my personal social accounts, all of them are still kept in their databases and can be retrieved in case of emergency, whatever the situation is to analyse that person's profile.
1 6
Replying to Fourthaxis • Apr 19, 2022
Thanks! That's a great trick. Sadly these days, I watch dramas while doing some other action so I barely get to…
It's a lot of work for one person, but if you post a notice here to anyone who is eager to take part, (me, first !) then we can take notes and send them to you. When you have enough quality material, you can write the article. If we learned anything from watching all these dramas is that we should stop struggling on our own and ask for help.
2 1
Replying to Fourthaxis • Apr 19, 2022
Thanks! That's a great trick. Sadly these days, I watch dramas while doing some other action so I barely get to…
Ho ho ho...way better, I learned a few words in hangul but that's it, unless they declared their love for each other or decide to 'go home' I do t understand. Sometimes I'm thinking to make a list of actors who can speak with the speed of light - could they slow down, please, for us, poor people who are trying to understand some words ? -:)
Question : I didn't want to diverge from
your chosen subject, could you write another one about mistranslations in subs ? I have a couple of killer ones - 'we will be in danger of being assassinated many times' and about a dead man who will do something in the future. Oh, how we laughed !!! That's Chinese subs for you ! ( and me, and him, and her...)
1 3