News
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
this is the type of that drama that deserves 20+ episodes
19 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
NAHHHHHHHHHHHH BRO NAHHHHHHHH
1 0
On Mask Girl • Aug 19, 2023
Title Mask Girl Spoiler
My face for the past 5 minutes when he stabbed him 😧😧😧
4 0
On Unlock My Boss • May 16, 2023
Title Unlock My Boss Spoiler
Mapi's death was so unnecessary and that poor editing on ep 12 when oh Mi Ran was in the self driving car lol
4 0
On Z. Tao • May 2, 2023
Person Z. Tao
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
1 0
On Yook Sung Jae • May 2, 2023
Person Yook Sung Jae
Happy Birthday ❤️
0 0
Replying to Soso • Apr 24, 2023
Person Kim Eui Sung
His character in Taxi Driver is so weird and creepy lol cuz one minute I'm looking at his face and he seems like…
I thought I was the only one who thought this. Every time I see his creepy face, it reminds me of the character he played in W
4 0
On Alice in Borderland Season 2 • Dec 23, 2022
Title Alice in Borderland Season 2 Spoiler
WTFFF JUST HAPPENED IN EP 7!!! LITERALLY SHED A TEAR WTFFFF
2 1
Replying to June Mariano Tabinas • Dec 21, 2022
Title Alice in Borderland
atm watching this after 2 years, ganna watch the season 2 on thursday... binge watch is real
frr currently watching epi 3 hehe
1 0
On The Heavenly Idol • May 24, 2022
Title The Heavenly Idol
I read the mahwa's description, and it seemed really interesting. I might start reading the mahwa while I wait for the show to air :)
1 4
Replying to nitzy • May 11, 2022
Title Woori the Virgin
I'm missing the narrator right about now. But overall, I'm not mad about this remake so far.
The narrator made everything so much dramatic and the sassy responses too, I miss it so much
5 0
On The Sound of Magic • May 9, 2022
Title The Sound of Magic
I still have a lot of questions about Il deung and Ri Eul
5 1
On KinnPorsche • May 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I loved that Porsche and vegas scene
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
KINN WHAT A PRiCK YOU ARE BEING AHHHHH
0 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
WE BROKE IQIYI GUYS
Go to kisskh
0 1
Replying to WesternPeace • May 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I just told my colleagues that I have a hard stop in 30 mins.Fuck work.
glad you got your priorities straight lol
1 1
On KinnPorsche • May 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Loving that we are all watching it right now
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
HOW LONG
Almost an hour lol
0 0
Replying to nozumini • May 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
around 8-9ep
the torture of waiting ;-;
0 0
Replying to Vanterye • May 7, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I want more of VegasPete moments they are my favourite couple!!! Can't wait for their interactions ;_;
ME TOOO
1 0