Celebrity
On Love While You Can • Jul 10, 2021
Title Love While You Can
This short film wasn’t great but it wasn’t bad either. Production value was weak but the story about the difficulty of maintaining love after awhile was relatable. Because of the story, the actors were limited in terms of chemistry. But separately, they were fine. I didn’t like the sad ending. Anyway, on the whole, it was still okay.
2 4
On DanDanSoy • Jul 1, 2021
Title DanDanSoy
For now, I’m giving this series a chance.
3 0
On Serpiente • Jun 24, 2021
Title Serpiente
I should have dropped this so that I did not have to endure that disappointing ending!
1 0
On Lust Never Lasts • Jun 21, 2021
Title Lust Never Lasts
Dropped.
3 0
Replying to Filipino-Thai Series LVR • Jun 15, 2021
Title My Chinito Prince
In Filipino, chinito is usually used positively. It refers to attractive or cute Filipino-Chinese (or Chinese…
Filipino-Chinese with mixed parentage don’t necessarily look like Chinese but a mix of Chinese & Austronesian/Malay. Chinito would have eye features closer to Chinese. Lj’s eyes would be closer to Chinese.
0 3
Replying to jpny01 • Jun 15, 2021
Title My Chinito Prince
Does "chinito" mean something different in Tagalog than it does in Spanish? "Little Chinese Guy Prince" doesn't…
In Filipino, chinito is usually used positively. It refers to attractive or cute Filipino-Chinese (or Chinese looking) young man.
2 6
Replying to jpny01 • Jun 15, 2021
Title My Chinito Prince
Was the "mine" thing worse in Tagalog? Because Prince can stamp my forehead with "Property of Prince" and store…
That’s on the screenwriter. The dialogues could have been written better to avoid charged terminologies.
2 0
On How I Let You Go • Jun 14, 2021
Title How I Let You Go
Since there are only 4 short episodes, I will try to endure watching this series.
3 0
On Destined/Fated • Jun 4, 2021
Title Destined/Fated
This one is on the same league as Stranger’s Kiss, still low-tier but not as bad as most low-budget Pinoy BL series.
3 0
On Till Death Do Us Part • Jun 4, 2021
Title Till Death Do Us Part Spoiler
Another bury your gay story. I can ignore the poor production value because I know they don’t have adequate budget but the story should at least be interesting. Sadly, it was not.
2 0
On Herma • May 5, 2021
Title Herma
Interesting topic. I’ll give this series a chance.
3 0
On Till Death Do Us Part • Apr 27, 2021
Title Till Death Do Us Part
Unfortunately, a lot of the BL series coming from the Philippines are just cashing in with little regard for quality. It’s quantity over quality in the Philippines right now. It’s sad.
6 0
Replying to Harrisonkc • Apr 14, 2021
Title Amore: A Love to Last
Haha...and now a movie is coming with everyone recast
With the original director? Nah, not for me, Lol.
3 0
Replying to Janae Pena • Apr 5, 2021
Title Between Us
Where can I find the forth episode
Maybe April 10
1 1
On Kiss the Night • Mar 13, 2021
Title Kiss the Night Spoiler
I’m dropping this one.
3 0
On Amore: A Love to Last • Mar 13, 2021
Title Amore: A Love to Last
27 episodes were not enough? Lol
5 2
On Art of Love • Jan 17, 2021
Title Art of Love
For a do-it-yourself (DIY) series, it’s not that bad. Finale tonight!
4 0
On One Day Pag-ibig • Jan 15, 2021
Title One Day Pag-ibig
Can this still be considered a do-it-yourself (DIY) series? The quality is not that good but it is better than most of the DIY BL series from the Philippines. I will give it a few episodes before I decide if I will drop it.
6 0
Replying to Emalyn Robles • Dec 1, 2020
Title Swap Test
While you have all your rights to reveal your opinion, or even use your liberty of expression, I beg to disagree…
I dropped this series after Ep2 but I come here for the comments to check if the series is worth going back to. Comments, whether positive or negative, are helpful. Let’s not silence critical voices.
6 0
On Safe Haven • Nov 24, 2020
Title Safe Haven
I dropped this one a while back. I just come here to check if anything good happened on succeeding eps. How’s Ep13?
3 0