News
Replying to Salwa Nice • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I was waiting for this 😭😭 i literally checked everyday but found it Tagged 'S' on top 3 while the top 2…
Ok👍🏻👍🏻
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I was waiting for this 😭😭 i literally checked everyday but found it Tagged 'S' on top 3 while the top 2…
Thanks for letting me know.
0 0
On Lighter & Princess • Aug 25, 2025
Title Lighter & Princess
CHEMISTRY. The way they look at each other melts me. It's time to re-watch ❤️
8 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I was waiting for this 😭😭 i literally checked everyday but found it Tagged 'S' on top 3 while the top 2…
Last time I saw the news that it broke 9700 heat index. What is the heat index today? Please can you tell me?
1 4
Replying to GuyOlei • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
no episode today??? 😭😭
Only one today. Also tomorrow, only one episode 😭
2 0
Replying to Mugiwara • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
ppl never use reasoning
Yes, it's kinda painful to remember that😭
0 0
Replying to VkeyPearl • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I saw all the arguments online, especially from novel readers. Many going as far as saying, "it is out of…
I've read the novel. The script writers are following 80% of the novel. That's enough for the readers, I think. Some scenes are exactly like the novel. These are annoying readers who always complain. Ignore them.
1 0
Replying to Katakuri D Luffy • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
ikr, when the plot was thickening 😂😂
Exactly 😢
0 0
Replying to Freshy • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Yunhe Rating S+ | #WhenDestinyBringsTheDemon 🎉🎉Youku's #献鱼 premiered on August 16, 2025. The series…
I saw, it was S on August 22. It's good that it's improving. But the promotion should have been been better. Youku didn't promote much like other platforms. I hope that WDBTD gets the success that it deserves. ❤️
5 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
One episode is a slow torture. Tomorrow also😢😭
10 2
Replying to Salwa Nice • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
This is S+ budget production
Oh. Thanks for the info. What is the heat index now?
0 0
Replying to Mugiwara • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
ppl never use reasoning
Exactly. I love the drama so much. I couldn't ask for more except 33 episodes are not enough. I need more 🥺
3 2
Replying to Andy Yang • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
I feel comment section is now in shambles with more come watch and listen to novel readers rants. etc this drama…
I read the novel. But I'm in love with this drama. The way Feiyu portrayed SJ, I was speechless. I think, they should have 40 episodes so that we could enjoy a bit more. 33 episodes are not enough.
1 7
Replying to Eleison • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Is it just me that gets the impression that Arthur Chen's roguish roles aren't acting (like how Tony Stark is…
He is an introvert in real life. He is generally very low-key. 🤔
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
This is S+ budget production
No. It's S level drama. But it's fighting with other S+ drama on the charts equally. It's top 2 in China💪🏻
2 2
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon Spoiler
Many are saying Sima Jiao should have searched for LTY rather than going into a spiritual coma for 18 years. You need to remember that he absorbed 2nd spirit fire. They didn't merge inside him. So, his spirit place was unstable+ he used too much spiritual energy in that state to destroy those spiritual veins & he exhausted him beyond limit to trace LTY soul fragments. And her disappearance was a huge blow to him. That's why he fell into spiritual coma. But in the novel, things happened otherwise.
13 7
Replying to Lochana • Aug 25, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Is this drama popular????
It already broke 9743 heat index in 4th day of airing. So, it's a popular
5 1
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 24, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Finally, I've signed up for Feiyu. This is my first comment. I loved L&P 3 years ago. Now, I'm in love with Sima Jiao . I can't wait for today's episodes.🥰
7 0
