News Replying to Serialbinger • Aug 29, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
do yall recommend this?
Yes, of course.
4 1
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 29, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
According to ep 29 trailer, we are going to meet Emperor Sima Jiao. But I cried while watching today's episode !! I couldn't take it anymore 😭
7 4
Replying to SanskarLovesJuJingYi • Aug 29, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon Spoiler
i dont like this amnesia everything was going on good but suddenly he forgots SJ and killed him mercilessly and…
She will destroy that old demon lord in next episode.
0 1
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 29, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Feng Qi guy should die miserable death than Shi Qinli. He pretends to care about LTY for his ego. If he really cares about her, he would let her be happy with whoever she chooses to. 😡😡
12 0
Replying to mina_frederike • Aug 28, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Ppl complaining about second arc because it deviated so much from the novel with adding unnecessary plot and character…
Oh I understand. C-netizen are too much sometimes.
0 0
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 28, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Arthur's hands are so beautiful, so are his feet ❤️🔥 How can a young man be so beautiful yet handsome & manly at the same time?
13 10
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 28, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
This amnesia part is refreshing because FL doesn't trust them blindly, she questions them. SJ didn't force her, decided to give her space unlike other pestering MLs in some dramas
20 1
Replying to Salwa Nice • Aug 28, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DNTA3dfSGtv/?igsh=MXFsMmFyOGR1aWRjag==haha feiyu/SJ actually grabbed the bedsheet…
If it's instinctively, then I'm done for 🤤🤤
1 0
Replying to mina_frederike • Aug 28, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Ppl complaining about second arc because it deviated so much from the novel with adding unnecessary plot and character…
I read the novel. No drama ever follows the novel 100%. I'm totally satisfied with 2nd arc because I get to see Sima Jiao's another side.
1 2
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Aug 28, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
There are only 8 episodes left. It makes me sad to think😭
I will re-watch it until a good drama comes out. Specially, I'm waiting for Arthur's next drama.
1 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Aug 28, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
So Based on the previews for tomorrow, i guess 2nd arc is ending at 28... guys enjoy ep 25 as much as you want,…
There are only 8 episodes left. It makes me sad to think😭
1 2
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 28, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Those who are complaining about 2nd arc, I think that without it, we wouldn't get the high emotional edges. Because of this arc, we got to see Sima Jiao's another side. He is very protective but not a possesive fool. Arthur nailed those heartaching scenes so far. Even though I feel sad but I think it's well done.🥺💖
14 4
Replying to Lei • Aug 27, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
If your man doesn’t bring the mountains to you then that ain’t enough girl 😂
Sima Jiao is literally the greenest flag ever. He even let her escape. He never wants to cage her. He simply understands what boundary is
14 0
Replying to riri • Aug 27, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon Spoiler
i can't w/ the soul cleanse/amnesia arc. this is killing me. im now at ep 23, the manipulation is crazzyyy. please…
Yes, she will realise the truth in episode 24. She will trust SJ again. She will accept him as her 'boyfriend' again.
9 0
Replying to Jungarden • Aug 27, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
‘’Her and I are cultivation partners. You are nothing but a clown’’ LMFAOO WHEEZING. Clock him😭😭
What he is trying to say "We are practically married in our soul palace. You can't do anything, clown"😂
21 1
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • Aug 27, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Finally 2 episodes today🤩
5 0
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Aug 27, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
I saw two melons on X. 1. Confession 2. Us In wonderful Do you have any news about his next project? I'm eagerly…
But the bigger the IP the harder to please hardcore fans of novel. Let's see what he chooses. I wish that he gets a good female lead to have a good chemistry.
1 0
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Aug 27, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Yes. His voice and accent are damn hot‼️
Yuo can go to his fanpages. They probably posted it fully. I don't think it's possible to post here
0 0
Replying to Owlcritic • Aug 26, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Hi. Did you see the video of chen feiyu signing i love you 3000.
Yes. His voice and accent are damn hot‼️
4 2
Replying to D aka diyu • Aug 26, 2025
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
Cfy and wyl both says in their today's live that if wdbtd crosses 10k, both will act the modern fanfiction for…
OMG! That's great!!! But it's sad that as an international fan, I can't contribute to heat index😭
2 5
