Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 29 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2025

Friends

Replying to Kbeauty • Sep 13, 2025
the ML abuses the FL consistently and cruelly but she puts up with it because hes handsome and shes just a girl.…
WTH!! There was no abuse. Physical? Oh God! You are lying purposefully!
2 0
Replying to SumaiyaSnigdha • Sep 13, 2025
The drama where i became fan for chen feiyu 🫶✨After finishing when destiny brings the demon, c netizens are…
Yes, new fans after WDBTD's broadcast wanted to watch more of Feiyu's work. So, they are watching L&P. They love it.
2 0
Replying to Nawal • Sep 13, 2025
Added to my favorite drama list T___T I want more dramas like this!I need to watch another drama of Arthur Chen
Watch 'Evernight season 1' and 'Lighter & Princess'. These are one of his best dramas. You can try 'Eat Run Love'. It's also his drama.
2 1
Replying to Crlon7 • Sep 13, 2025
Is that Arthur Chen's real voice? I don't remember his voice being that deep.
Actually, it's his real voice.
6 0
Replying to Smrithidevu • Sep 11, 2025
When will they unite? Is there any misunderstandings between them after their union?
No. She didn't misunderstood. Her memory is tampered. so she couldn't remember the past thoroughly. But she also subconsciously believed SJ. She wasn't idiot to believe Shi Qinli. She followed her instict to find the truth.
1 1
Replying to Smrithidevu • Sep 11, 2025
When will they unite? Is there any misunderstandings between them after their union?
They will be together in episode 15. But they would start doing romance earlier like episode 12-13.
1 0
Replying to Smrithidevu • Sep 10, 2025
When will they unite? Is there any misunderstandings between them after their union?
There is absolutely no misunderstanding between them.
1 6
Replying to Moonly • Sep 7, 2025
I'm in the process. I rewatched it twice and plan to rewatch it with a friend of mine again 😭It is so addicting.…
🤝
1 0
Replying to crazygrllv • Sep 6, 2025
It's still early for me. On ep 8 but I think I might finish this xianxia. They all have been boring and repetitive…
She is a Gen z and a salted fish in the world of cultivation. That's why😁
4 0
Replying to Ladytears • Sep 5, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
OMGASH!! He's a lovely man but dang I was going to look on the next project but yet can't stop laughing!! there's…
He has two upcoming drama-
1. Love Beyond The Grave (Xianxia)
2. Love Story In The 1970s
2 1
Replying to Ladytears • Sep 5, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
OMGASH!! He's a lovely man but dang I was going to look on the next project but yet can't stop laughing!! there's…
🍉Btw, his next project is 'Confession'. It's a melon for now. But Feiyu said, he would join a new crew very soon. He has been preparing for it. Hopefully, we will know about it soon.
2 0
Replying to Ladytears • Sep 5, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
OMGASH!! He's a lovely man but dang I was going to look on the next project but yet can't stop laughing!! there's…
The thing that is going on here is 'imported toxicity of Weibo-bullying' !!🤐🫥
I better keep my mouth shut. Otherwise, I will be scolded or cursed for speaking the truth! 🥲
3 0
Replying to Moonly • Sep 5, 2025
I'm in the process. I rewatched it twice and plan to rewatch it with a friend of mine again 😭It is so addicting.…
Next week, I'm gonna watch it with my cousins. They have never watched a Xianxia before. So, I recommended it to them 😎
2 2