Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 29 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2025

Friends

Replying to Megumi-H • Sep 4, 2025
Yes, someone counted and posted on X, total 43. You can scroll down, you will see the post.
It started when he fed her his blood in that hot spring
2 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Sep 4, 2025
Yes, someone counted and posted on X, total 43. You can scroll down, you will see the post.
OMG! Still I wanted more!🥲
1 0
Replying to mikaelaspremier • Sep 3, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
There are a lot of Dilraba fans on Weibo and Douban (I'm Chinese by the way) who are supporting Chen Feiyu, but…
Bro, actually majority of them are bringing harm to Feiyu.🥺 I've been excited and waiting for LBTG. But now, these happened. These toxic fans have no brains at all . I don't know what they want!!
5 1
Replying to yeeboism • Sep 2, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
Movies are great but can he also please take on more cdrama roles?? i feel like i only see him every 2 business…
He has two upcoming dramas. A costume drama and another 70s era love story. He will start filming another drama soon. So, we are getting more dramas from him
4 0
Replying to aprilthurs • Sep 2, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
Feiyu said he's preparing for his next drama"Don't worry, everyone. I'll manage myself properly. Don't worry…
He is really working very hard. I hope that he is healthy and well🥺
2 0
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Sep 2, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
It's a melon. It's a big IP though. A few days ago a fan asked Feiyu at airport about his next project, he said,"almost,…
Really? Let's hope that he gets a good script 😍
2 0
Replying to Pytheos • Sep 2, 2025
17 mins 😅 Very cool ending. I just wish Jiao Jiao was barefooted in last 7 mins😂 Such beautiful feet😝😝
I've watched it. Get Smart Daddy. He is good at taking care of people. 😍
1 1
Replying to Andy Yang • Sep 1, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
Saw on Weibo netizens say the confession with Ding Enxi is coming. Is it rumored drama role
It's a melon. It's a big IP though. A few days ago a fan asked Feiyu at airport about his next project, he said,"almost, almost." And he is losing weight again, I think he is probably preparing for his next project.
3 2
Replying to Elle • Sep 1, 2025
Sadly, the ending was rushed 😭 just like how almost every xianxia is. But thankfully, they gave us plenty of…
The way they smiled each other in the end. It looked like he recognised her after she said she knew him.
1 0
Replying to Elle • Sep 1, 2025
Sadly, the ending was rushed 😭 just like how almost every xianxia is. But thankfully, they gave us plenty of…
In the novel, they had a happy ending in the mortal realm after Sima Jiao rekindled his spirit fire.
0 0
Replying to Pytheos • Sep 1, 2025
17 mins 😅 Very cool ending. I just wish Jiao Jiao was barefooted in last 7 mins😂 Such beautiful feet😝😝
Ladies, calm down. Feiyu may faint if he knows what we are talking about🤣🤣
1 3