Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 29 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2025

Friends

Replying to Music43v3r • Aug 26, 2025
Is only one ep getting released daily this week?
Episode release>>
Aug 27: Eps 23-24
Aug 28: Ep 25
Aug 29: Ep 26
Aug 30: Eps 27-28
Aug 31: Ep 29
Sept 1: Ep 30 + Express Episodes 31-33
3 1
Replying to Yue • Aug 26, 2025
Seeing some comments here and I have to say please watch this drama on official channels if you can. It helps…
I totally agree with you. Most people are watching and recommending illegal websites. And it doesn't help the drama at all.
2 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Aug 26, 2025
Wow…what happen? This comment page since beginning has been respectful and commenters were always kind to each…
Actually, the people who are saying "this drama is bad, actors can't act". They don't even have this drama on their watchlist. So, they are basically here to spread hate and chaos. I don't know why they would come here if they are not watching it? 🤣🤣
5 3
Replying to Andy Yang • Aug 26, 2025
I have now blocked. so tired. I kind wish we was still hidden and floating between time. but as rate get higher…
Yes, 22 minutes to go😸
2 1
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Aug 26, 2025
I read the novel. But I'm in love with this drama. The way Feiyu portrayed SJ, I was speechless. I think, they…
Yes, we need them. Let's see if they release them as clips .
2 1
Replying to Andy Yang • Aug 26, 2025
I have now blocked. so tired. I kind wish we was still hidden and floating between time. but as rate get higher…
They are just here to spread hate and chaos. Pay no attention to them, they will go away. 98% audience in the comment section are enjoying WDBTD through and through. So, let's enjoy, guys🤩
5 3
Replying to Kinara • Aug 26, 2025
It is rewatch time! That is what I am doing !
Actually, I switched to re-watch L&P. Then, I couldn't concentrate there. I came back to re-watch WDBTD 🥰
1 1
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Aug 26, 2025
I read the novel. But I'm in love with this drama. The way Feiyu portrayed SJ, I was speechless. I think, they…
I'm afraid, they won't. They censored so many scenes 😭
0 3
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Aug 25, 2025
I read the novel. But I'm in love with this drama. The way Feiyu portrayed SJ, I was speechless. I think, they…
Yes, I heard that rumour too. They had to cut many scenes. It's sad that we are robbed of 7 episodes 😭
1 5
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Aug 25, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
I saw two melons on X. 1. Confession 2. Us In wonderful Do you have any news about his next project? I'm eagerly…
I've read Confession last year. It's break up & reunion trope. I think, Arthur should choose something different. But whatever he chooses, I'm gonna give my support 💯
0 2
Replying to Freshy • Aug 25, 2025
Exactly what the female lead said in lighter and princess. They're used to Calling him pretty face 🤣
"What if you are just a pretty face?"- Zhu Yun.
Actually, Arthur can look both pretty and manly. Sometimes he has this baby face, sometimes he has this masculine face 🔥
3 0
Replying to CKR_10 • Aug 25, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
Hoping his next drama will be a male centric drama like Ever Night
I saw two melons on X.
1. Confession
2. Us In wonderful
Do you have any news about his next project? I'm eagerly waiting for his next work
0 4