Lol SH believes everything that TY says. He cant help it. Haha
From the preview, it looks like he knows she is definitely lying. But he doesn't exposes her, rather he is enjoying her lies 😁 He is being fully entertained😂
They have happy ending after Sima Jiao reborn. Then, there is a modern extra chapter in the novel.
Bro, thank you so much for correcting me. Haha, I also found those extra chaptersweird. Please, can you tell me the name of the short novel of the modern part? Please, I want to read that one.🥺
Either this plot or not, Sima Jiao will die and reborn as mortal. Even in the novel he did.
Some asked if she should watch this show. I recommend her this. Then, You literally commented there that this is crap. If you are not discouraging her, then what? It was not intentional? You could let her watch it & let her judge it herself if it was really crap or not. A critic would criticize a drama but wouldn't go personally to persuade not to watch it. I can see the difference.
Emperor SJ sneers😁