Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 29 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2025

Friends

Replying to Caty_Rina • Oct 1, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
Is it a new drama with Arthur coming soon??
It's still a 🍉.
1 0
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Sep 26, 2025
Because she is a 'salted fish'. This term is enough to express LTY's nature. Most people don't understand this…
Even though she became demon lord. She could not wield the power within her in the rightful way. In cultivation world, you need to cultivate for hundred years to control and use it. Just because someone gains a lot of power all of a sudden, doesn't mean he/she will be able to channel it. It takes years, my dear! She didn't have any time to adjust or absorb that huge power of former demon lord's core.
6 3
Replying to airaluvr • Sep 26, 2025
I’m on Ep 5 and gahd THAT INSANE FACE CARD and DEEP VOICE 😭 lowkey regretting that this is the first time…
Try 'Lighter and Princess', 'Evernight season 1'.
0 0
Replying to T_o_r • Sep 26, 2025
The weakest female lead I’ve ever seen in a drama… I kept wishing she could fight too, save him too.Btw whenever…
Because she is a 'salted fish'. This term is enough to express LTY's nature. Most people don't understand this 🥲
7 5
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Sep 25, 2025
This is all we are going to get for now — https://m.weibo.cn/status/5208618148561819
I think that Weibo link is not even accessible from some countries. That's my case! 😭
2 0
Replying to RKO • Sep 25, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
Looks like Zhou jingze is coming 😍.. just waiting for the official announcement soon 🙏
I want to see him in pilot jacket so bad😍💞
2 0
On Arthur Chen • Sep 23, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
Today, Chen Feiyu is seen with Director Zhang Xiaoran. Is this a clue?😍
2 4
On A Love Confession • Sep 23, 2025
Today, Chen Feiyu is is seen with Director Zhang Xiaoran who is the rumoured director of Confession. Let's see if it happens 😍
0 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Sep 23, 2025
This is all we are going to get for now — https://m.weibo.cn/status/5208618148561819
Unfortunately, I don't have Weibo. Can you please tell me if this is available on other platforms?
0 2
Replying to RKO • Sep 18, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
It's a movie that he is going to join in a few days.. his next drama probably be "Confession"..
Shang Gan Ling Zhi Si Shi San Tian is the last part of a trilogy. It's a war movie. It's english name is The Great War. It has two other parts which were released in 2023, 2024. The final part will be released in the end of September, I think.
1 1
Replying to aprilthurs • Sep 18, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
It's a movie...that role is just a guest appearance
Ok 👍🏻
0 0
Replying to RKO • Sep 15, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
It's a movie that he is going to join in a few days.. his next drama probably be "Confession"..
Oh thanks. Btw, can you please tell me the movie name?
0 4
On Arthur Chen • Sep 15, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
Is Feiyu going to play a villain in next drama? I want him in a romantic drama so bad😭 Please, someone help me out with this melon!! What is exactly his next project?
5 8
Replying to Nonsuch • Sep 14, 2025
I am on th 12 ep... Wow it is dark! I have no idea how they managed to pull this drama off without crossing into…
*Arthur Chen. His chinese name is Chen Feiyu.
2 2