Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 29 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2025

Friends

On Arthur Chen • Jan 26, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
I've just watched MV of Love Story In The 1970s. 🍉19th Feb
3 1
Replying to Alida3 • Jan 2, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Yes!! Also WeTv sent out a push message promoting the trailer for this drama, I think that’s a good sign.
Me, too. I'm also excited for Fang Mu Yang 🤩
2 0
Replying to Alida3 • Dec 31, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
Yes!! Also WeTv sent out a push message promoting the trailer for this drama, I think that’s a good sign.
Yeah Lighter and Princess is evergreen for me too ❤️‍🔥 Feiyu as Li Xun had different type of swag. He looked like a teenager in 1st arc and then a man in the 2nd arc. 😍
3 2
Replying to Alida3 • Dec 30, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
Yes!! Also WeTv sent out a push message promoting the trailer for this drama, I think that’s a good sign.
I'm re-watching Lighter and Princess now. I will start WDBTD next. These two are my favourite dramas of Arthur ❤️
3 4
Replying to Alida3 • Dec 29, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
Yes!! Also WeTv sent out a push message promoting the trailer for this drama, I think that’s a good sign.
I have to re-watch WDBTD while waiting for Love Story In The
1970s 😍
1 6
On Arthur Chen • Dec 27, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
Love Story In The 1970s got distribution licence? Is it true?
4 8
On Arthur Chen • Dec 10, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
Feiyu is attending Tencent Video All Star Night 2025 on December 21st 😍
6 1
Replying to Yuchen • Dec 2, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
#ChenFeiyu December schedule #ArthurChen #陈飞宇🕐December 3rd📖Film wrap-up🕐December 4th📖Brand event…
So, basically there is no news about his next project😥
0 0
Replying to Alida3 • Nov 28, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
Love beyond the grave in Q1 and Love Story in the 1970s in Q2 that would be wonderful! I‘m just thinking after…
Yes, I hope so
3 0
On Arthur Chen • Nov 28, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
Mysterious Eyes is close to wrapping. Still there is no news about Feiyu's next project. I heard that Love Story In The 1970s is rumoured for March-May? 🙏🏻🥹
4 2
Replying to lovergirl04 • Nov 25, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
if im not mistaken he guest starred in a drama/movie then wrapped up that and now is filming a movie with nini!…
There are many rumours right now. But none of them is solid enough. We can only wait. But thank God, he declined 'Confession', really.🥺
0 0
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Nov 25, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
I also saw this. He is withdrawing from this. Now, we don't know what his next projects are. Any news?
Oh ok dear 🥹
0 0
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Nov 25, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
I also saw this. He is withdrawing from this. Now, we don't know what his next projects are. Any news?
I didn't say a bad word about his costar. I said what the die hard fans of his co-star did.🤐

Yes, please please do update on him🤩
1 2
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Nov 21, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
I also saw this. He is withdrawing from this. Now, we don't know what his next projects are. Any news?
Yes, Feiyu is offered many projects. Let's see what he chooses👍🏻
3 4
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Nov 21, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
I also saw this. He is withdrawing from this. Now, we don't know what his next projects are. Any news?
Well said! What Yu Zheng did was nothing but PR stunt for Wang Xingyu. He tried to humiliate Feiyu without any reason, he has no shame. He is disgusting!🤮
3 0
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Nov 20, 2025
Person Arthur Chen
I also saw this. He is withdrawing from this. Now, we don't know what his next projects are. Any news?
@owlcritic They started bullying him long time before Arthur's incident. They demanded that she should be the 1st billing and she carried the whole drama! I became Feiyu's fan in 2022 after watching L&P. Honestly, audience were attracted to it only because of Feiyu's charm as Li Xun.
2 10