Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 29 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2025

Friends

Replying to lemonade • Feb 24, 2026
I love how fl is literally so smart and sweet while the ml is lowkey a dumbass(not really but i love how he potrays…
He is only dumb in front of her but he is cunning😅
4 1
Replying to FairyPrince • Feb 24, 2026
😂😂😂So true!!!
They didn't even watch the drama but started attacking as soon as it aired! They literally left their brain somewhere!😅
1 0
Replying to Owlcritic • Feb 23, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s Spoiler
Can someone spoil how ling yi met ml and why he gave up his college spot to her. Why is she hanging around ms…
Actually Ling Yi was a friend of Fang Muyang . She was very poor. Fang Muyang gave up his spot out of kindness. She was never his girlfriend. She pretended to be his gf only after he lost his memory. She is an opportunist who wanted glory to have the 'close to the Hero ' title! She is very much ungrateful! That's how she was in the novel.
11 2
Replying to Lizzy • Feb 23, 2026
Haters are attacking it by downvoting as always happens on this site. Don’t pay attention to the ratings here.
We really can't do anything about the haters. But we can keep discussing so that it gets positive attention.
1 0
Replying to Lizzy • Feb 23, 2026
Haters are attacking it by downvoting as always happens on this site. Don’t pay attention to the ratings here.
Yes, it was 8.3. Now, it's 8.2. The drama is getting better after each episodse. The rating should go up!!
0 2
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Feb 23, 2026
'cause Ms. Xu has another plan to insult Fei Ni(according to novel). But that Feng girl is getting on my nerve.…
That would be satisfying! 🙌🏻
1 1
Replying to Kinara • Feb 23, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s Spoiler
So this Xu keeps insulting her and sabotaging her chances of getting into college and now wants her son to marry…
'cause Ms. Xu has another plan to insult Fei Ni(according to novel). But that Feng girl is getting on my nerve. I hope karma gets her😑
3 3
Replying to Salwa Nice • Feb 22, 2026
Kuyun measures broadcast performance of TV shows. For cdramas or shows airing on TV channels, this is the only…
Thank you 😍
2 0
Replying to Ella • Feb 22, 2026
You just convinced me to read it then once the drama ends !! That's so true !! Fei Yu's raw beauty was breathtaking…
I've read half of it. I put it on hold be because the drama is airing! But the novel is so good and it gets better and better after their marriage
1 0
Replying to Lizzy • Feb 22, 2026
Ooo can you tell me a little about the novel? HE? Are there love triangles / breakups? Etc.
I've not finished it. I've only read half of it. Now I've stopped reading because the drama is airing. The second leads couple are not in the novel(as far as I read). But the chemistry between Fang Muyang and Fei Ni is so insane(Novel). It will have you on the edge!✨ He is so cunning in the novel!!😅
1 0
On Love Story in the 1970s • Feb 21, 2026
Wow, they are following the novel. I've watched 1-3. It's really heart warming. The way Feiyu appeared in the 1st episode with almost bareface, it took my breath away. He is so adorable! Also, Sun Qian is really good! Their chemistry is going to be great in upcoming episodes 😍
13 5
Replying to AkankshaRai • Feb 21, 2026
Are they following novel plot same to same?
Almost. I don't know if they would change it in next episodes.
1 0
Replying to Lynnea • Feb 21, 2026
With my time zone it will be midday, but I will only be able to watch it in the evening. I'm "slightly"…
I will go out with my parents. The usual weekend stuff😂
1 0
Replying to Lynnea • Feb 21, 2026
With my time zone it will be midday, but I will only be able to watch it in the evening. I'm "slightly"…
It's afternoon for me.
0 0