Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 29 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2025

Friends

Replying to Kinara • Feb 27, 2026
Ha I missed that - yes I am not surprised at all. She may even steal some money from them
Money? No. I don't think so. She might do some worse damages 😡
0 3
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Feb 27, 2026
She was emotional during the speech not because he gave her a wedding🥲
She is a little selfish. To her it's still a fake marriage like my money is my money and yours is your. To FMY, it's already a lifetime commitment.
3 1
Replying to Kinara • Feb 27, 2026
All that fish! And she is thinking there goes my money 😂😂😂
She was emotional during the speech not because he gave her a wedding🥲
1 3
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Feb 27, 2026
That's exactly what he told Fei Ni in the novel during their first love making. Here he said the same to Feng…
She was blushing and thought that FMY was a beast🤣
3 0
Replying to EveCore • Feb 26, 2026
I cracked up when Fang Muyang clocked that short hair girl by saying "Couldn't use them, these are too small"…
That's exactly what he told Fei Ni in the novel during their first love making. Here he said the same to Feng Lin🤣
8 2
Replying to lovergirl04 • Feb 26, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
the author refuted this rumor in jan https://x.com/wylubox/status/2026668893247516959?s=46&t=HtXF3_F-YRVQfmeJD2zk3Q
That's exactly that I thought 😍
1 0
Replying to lovergirl04 • Feb 25, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
the author refuted this rumor in jan https://x.com/wylubox/status/2026668893247516959?s=46&t=HtXF3_F-YRVQfmeJD2zk3Q
Yeah, let's wait! I just hope that it's a drama. Because a movie is only of 2/3 hours.
0 2
Replying to lovergirl04 • Feb 25, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
the author refuted this rumor in jan https://x.com/wylubox/status/2026668893247516959?s=46&t=HtXF3_F-YRVQfmeJD2zk3Q
Yeah , I also saw that some bloggers posted about a movie. It's about 3 lifetimes or something, the ml having silver hair.
0 6
Replying to lovergirl04 • Feb 25, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
the author refuted this rumor in jan https://x.com/wylubox/status/2026668893247516959?s=46&t=HtXF3_F-YRVQfmeJD2zk3Q
So, he would play a bad boy. I hope that it's a drama.
0 1
Replying to Alida3 • Feb 25, 2026
Did he say it in an interview? Do you happen to have a link?
He spoke to his fans on Weibo
1 1
Replying to lovergirl04 • Feb 25, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
the author refuted this rumor in jan https://x.com/wylubox/status/2026668893247516959?s=46&t=HtXF3_F-YRVQfmeJD2zk3Q
Today, Arthur said that he will join a new project soon. Do you know which project?
2 8
On Arthur Chen • Feb 25, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Feiyu! WTH! You pierced your ears? How many heart-attacks can my heart endure?🫡
3 0
Replying to fyra • Feb 24, 2026
Ms. Xu is definitely my least favorite character in the drama at the moment.Inviting another girl over to a "meet…
She is a queen and she doesn't need a golden cage.
0 1
Replying to fyra • Feb 24, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s Spoiler
Ms. Xu is definitely my least favorite character in the drama at the moment.Inviting another girl over to a "meet…
She wanted to settle the score for the money that her father spent on Ye Feng🤣 I was laughing hard when she chose to ride with Muyang. Ye Feng's face at that moment!😅
1 4