Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 29 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2025

Friends

Replying to Alida3 • Mar 7, 2026
The clip is so sad. People are immensely stupid and mean. C-ent is toxic.Arthur looked perfect as Fang Mu Yang,…
Those people think that they dictate his life. They are too toxic.
1 1
Replying to PrinceMowMow • Mar 7, 2026
they are crazy !! He just looks perfect to me.. he looked insanely great in Love Story in the 1970’s.. those…
They are jealous of him!! They can never be him.
4 0
Replying to Lynnea • Mar 7, 2026
Fang Muyang appears to be a healthy-looking young man, neither overweight nor underweight. (I don't understand…
Well said ❤️
1 0
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • Mar 7, 2026
That's mean... Arthur was quite fat , even frankly obese, in adolescence, okay, that's maybe not so well-known.…
I hope that he stays healthy and happy 🥹
3 0
Replying to RKO • Mar 7, 2026
Some crazy assholes who are obsessed with Li xun want him to be like that again 😡...
He looks like a normal, healthy man as Fang Muyang. I love him in this strong body more. Yes, I love Li Xun in the drama but I don't want Feiyu to be like that. Because Li Xun was practically skinny and had health issues. We don't want Arthur to be like him. Never!!
3 0
Replying to RKO • Mar 6, 2026
This is Feiyu's third role that broke 9 and Feiyu is the first actor born in 2000 who have three roles breaking…
Oh. Now I understand. That's why they call it 'Chen Feiyu Studio'. I get it. You are right about one thing that they can't protect him or promote him in a effective way. It's really sad !
1 0
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 6, 2026
This drama heat index is 28000 on tencent. Tencent/wetv is set on promoting generation to generation since it's…
Apart from costume dramas, Tencent specially promotes the dramas that have closely-related
agency's actors/actress. I've seen this pattern a lot!
iqiyi too!🤐
0 0
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 5, 2026
This drama heat index is 28000 on tencent. Tencent/wetv is set on promoting generation to generation since it's…
Exactly, there is no offline event! I'm shocked by that. Every drama gets at least one offline promotional event! Tencent doesn't even care about LS70s!!
1 1
Replying to Lynnea • Mar 5, 2026
Express package. But I'm sad that I don't have any more new episodes to watch now...
Have you finished watching on express package??🥺
1 1
Replying to Dramas_ • Mar 5, 2026
Omg same here I be waiting since yesterday I can't wait anymore
I'm waiting too😭
0 0
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 5, 2026
This drama heat index is 28000 on tencent. Tencent/wetv is set on promoting generation to generation since it's…
Tencent didn't even post any bts or clip from the drama on their international social media accounts!
Are they really blind?🤦🏻‍♀️
1 1
Replying to RKO • Mar 5, 2026
This is Feiyu's third role that broke 9 and Feiyu is the first actor born in 2000 who have three roles breaking…
Yes, he is a great actor for his generation 😘
But his agency doesn't do much publicity for him until recently 🥺.
0 2
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 5, 2026
This drama heat index is 28000 on tencent. Tencent/wetv is set on promoting generation to generation since it's…
Exactly Generation to Generation is flop in China but Tencent is doing a lot promotions for it. But LS70s is a hit but they didn't a bit promotion except Hi6. Not a single promotion was done except that. Is Tencent blind?
3 10
Replying to Alida3 • Mar 3, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Hello Saturday full episode, finally!https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sN_0rkhWB1o
They finally added english subtitles😻
2 0
Replying to Birdlady • Mar 3, 2026
Does anyone know if cfy going to dubs his own voice.? I don’t think Reba will dubb herself. They alway use the…
If reba uses her own voice, it would be much better. I love to hear artist's own voice.😻
2 5