News
Replying to Yuchen • Mar 3, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
Love beyond the Grave • Lantern Festival Content Poster:https://weibo.com/7841387436/Qulv6oqEO
Is it really coming in March?
1 2
Replying to Alida3 • Mar 3, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
Did you find the entire episode? I only found the trailer and the clip.
Yes, that's what I'm talking about.
1 0
Replying to Alida3 • Mar 2, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
Did you find the entire episode? I only found the trailer and the clip.
I found the whole episode in YouTube but English subtitles are not available right now. I think, they will upload it with English subtitles next week.
2 2
Replying to Caty_Rina • Mar 2, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Did he really pierce his ear??😍
Yes, he did it a few days ago🥰
1 0
On Love Story in the 1970s • Mar 2, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
Have you watched Hello Saturday? Feiyu and Qian look so cute together 🤩
4 6
On Arthur Chen • Mar 2, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Feiyu was seen last night with a diamond earring on his left ear😱
2 2
Replying to MamaDrama • Mar 2, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
I heard that it’s a very sad ending, so maybe that’s why they chose this movie, it seems very challenging…
I wanted it to be a drama. But it doesn't matter as long as Feiyu is in it, I'm truly excited for him in new role.🤩
4 1
On Love Story in the 1970s • Mar 1, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
Can't wait for today's lovey-dovey episode !🥰
6 0
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 1, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
So is it official
That's what I'm asking too!
0 1
Replying to Owlcritic • Feb 28, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
Yes
It will be available on YouTube Hello Saturday channel later.
1 0
On Love Story in the 1970s • Feb 28, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
Feng Lin, I hope that karma gets you big time😡
3 1
Replying to RKO • Feb 28, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
Drama broke 28k heat index on tencent🥳🥳...
Yayyyyy😻😻
1 0
Replying to Alida3 • Feb 28, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
What’s Seeing Spring?
Sorry 'See Spring'. The rumoured movie with Wang Yinglu.
1 1
Replying to Salwa Nice • Feb 28, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
yes,from 26/02/2026, It's currently Top 1 in yunhe Daily chart with S+ Rating and 12.9% market share
Thank you very much. I'm going to watch definitely!!🥰
0 0
On Arthur Chen • Feb 28, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
'Seeing Spring '??? I saw casts update on douban!!!
3 6
On Love Story in the 1970s • Feb 28, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
Can someone tell me if Feiyu and Sun Qian's Hi6 episode is airing today?
3 3
Replying to Salwa Nice • Feb 28, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
yes,from 26/02/2026, It's currently Top 1 in yunhe Daily chart with S+ Rating and 12.9% market share
Is Hello Saturday episode airing today? Where can I watch it?
0 3
On Love Story in the 1970s • Feb 27, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
I just saw S+ level broadcast success. Is it true?
11 9
Replying to Kinara • Feb 27, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
Ha I missed that - yes I am not surprised at all. She may even steal some money from them
💯
1 0
Replying to Chasingsunset • Feb 27, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s
Agreee!! I was kinda frustrated with FMY on the latest episodes regarding the FN's money and the fake tv coupon..…
I understand Fei Ni's struggles. But they are partners in crime as they created a fake marriage to take what they need. But she can't always expect Fang Muyang to give in to her. She should consider him too as they are sharing their lives, their time, their troubles together. FMY is also reckless, impulsive sometimes. Both have flaws. I think that in upcoming episodes, they would be better and more mature, considerate towards each other.🥹
2 0
