Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 29 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2025

Friends

Replying to Nabie • Mar 20, 2026
😭😭right! We really have been waiting for this drama but they needed to give us a bit more time to get over…
Yes, it feels like I'm thinking about Fang Muyang while Duan Xu is knocking on my door.
1 2
Replying to Alida3 • Mar 20, 2026
Same here! I‘m excited that this airs but at the same time I was also hoping it would air a bit later.
Yeah, I wished that they aired it during summer vacation in China. It's a fantasy drama, so younger people are the main audience.
1 0
Replying to CKR_10 • Mar 20, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Unfortunately, Love Beyond the Grave doesn't look that good from the trailer. Don't think it will perform well…
After POJ, people won't be interested in something average. If LBTG serves an interesting plot, only then audience will be drawn to it. I hope, it's good.🥹
I know, Feiyu will deliver it just right 🤩
3 5
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 19, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Bizzare love by Teng luo wei zhi.
Was this rumour not there 1 month ago? Is it the same one?
0 4
On Arthur Chen • Mar 18, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
So, it was clearly a propaganda? Have you seen the list of bloggers, released by the crew?
One of the bloggers was degrading Fang Muyang and Fei Ni from the beginning. All his/her posts were about demeaning the main cp while trying to raise the SL cp. The blogger posted that Fang Muyang and Fei Ni are weak, boring, no chemistry at all and main cp was promoted heavily. Honestly, there was no promotion for LS70 except Hi6.
It makes my blood boil too see that!!!
1 1
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 18, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
In context of their second collaboration, Seeing Spring. Chen feiyu and Wang yingluhttps://kisskh.at/photos/73JeVj_3
But MLD didn't add 'Seeing Spring' on Feiyu's movie list☹️
0 1
Replying to Goyoolee • Mar 13, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Is this with the female lead he’s worked with before?
"Seeing Spring"
0 0
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 12, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Ppl are saying pursuit of jade numbers are artificially inflated by tencent to attract more commercials . Even…
What does it mean?
0 0
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 11, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Ppl are saying pursuit of jade numbers are artificially inflated by tencent to attract more commercials . Even…
Isn't poj a very big project under taken by both Tencent & iqiyi? So, naturally, it will have more audience+ it is being promoted too heavily. It's quite unreasonable to compare it to LS70S. LS70 became popular because of the acting & plot without any traffic artists or any good promotion by Tencent . I think, LS70 did well.
1 3
Replying to VenomGoblin • Mar 9, 2026
That was one of the most heartbreaking clips I saw while scrolling on my FB feed. Quite literally one of the most…
It's been going on since LS70s became popular in China. Haters did everything to bring that drama down. These specific people even tried to sabotage his cp spreading the narrative that SL cp was carrying the whole drama. They had to eat their own dirty cake after FMY character broke 9.02 index! Honestly, FMY is the most warm,optimistic, full-of-life-type ML.
1 1
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 7, 2026
Pursuit of jade will air it's last ep by 19-20 March. So lbtg can air in march
But it has to get distribution license first.
0 0
Replying to Alida3 • Mar 7, 2026
Happy to see the ratings are going up! Douban 7.3 is great too! 🥳
I was expecting 7.9 maybe a little more
3 0
Replying to CKR_10 • Mar 7, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Doing Love beyond the grave might end up being a mistake as I feel the production team is not that good especially…
Yes, there is almost no promotion.
But LBTG won't air in March?
0 1
Replying to Kinara • Mar 7, 2026
Fat? Thats insane. He looks like a healthy man in his twenties . I don’t like it when these actors and actresses…
"I still have to live. right?"
It makes me sad when I remember this! 😔
2 1