Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 29 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2025

Friends

Replying to Masterxys • Mar 31, 2026
my douyin and rednote are all full of edits people really are praising everything in comments.Its sad that its…
Because very small people are talking about it internationally. I've seen it in fb, ig. There are not much post or discussion on social medias.
2 0
Replying to TArth • Mar 31, 2026
Fans talking about how they can't wait to see hsm experiencing the 5 senses and am the opposite cause what's gonna…
It will be very difficult for him. As a skilled warrior, his senses are everything to him. Let's see how he tackles those troubles and still surprises us🥲
5 1
Replying to GoodRick • Mar 31, 2026
Someone told me this has a lot of similarities to the Korean drama "When Life Gives You Tangerines". Is…
No. It's not. The era is same. But the story is completely different.
2 0
Replying to Pauline4 • Mar 31, 2026
So he is actually the real Duan Xu, wowwww. He's gone through a lot since he was little.
Please, edit it as spoiler because many people have not watched it yet 🥲
3 1
Replying to LopoMolo • Mar 31, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Ain’t gonna lie it would be better for him to stick with realistic and serious plot movies and dramas be it…
Why?
0 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Mar 30, 2026
People are complaining about the costumes being simple. It's because they are in the mortal realm. After they enter the immortal realm , their costumes will be gorgeous. Just wait. It's mortal arc part .
14 2
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Mar 30, 2026
Have you seen many people rated it 1.0 within 5 minutes of 1st episode airing? It's because of the haters. Now,…
You are right. A drama should be rated after all episodes are out. This feature is annoying.
4 1
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Mar 30, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave Spoiler
What is green tea and Ms Perfect? I want to know 🥲
Oh God! Why are they mad? They should focus on their idols!
0 0
Replying to lovelydove • Mar 30, 2026
I'm sorry but making reviews for a show that premiered less that 4 days ago with only 10 episodes available out…
Have you seen many people rated it 1.0 within 5 minutes of 1st episode airing? It's because of the haters. Now, many people are just trying to balance the it.
11 3
Replying to Bruno • Mar 30, 2026
I think its genre is xuanhuan, like Lost You Forever; this genre mixes foreign elements with Chinese ones, allowing…
Yes
0 0
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 30, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
I am more worried about the amount of haters the show is attracting, the drama did well the first day but went…
Now, I understand. But that's insecurity.
0 0
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 30, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
I am more worried about the amount of haters the show is attracting, the drama did well the first day but went…
Really I don't understand why do they attack the other idols in the first place? Can't they focus on their own? This is really toxic. I do not go to other idol's drama page to spew hate. These people are full of toxin!
1 2