Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 29 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2025

Friends

Replying to Kksdramas • Apr 27, 2026
I notice that vapor comes out of his mouth in certain scenes. I wonder if it was really cold where they shout…
It was filmed in December . It was snowing at that time, temperature was below 0
1 0
Replying to Maurin • Apr 27, 2026
Some people watched a very stupid amnesia story that has only 5.5 douban rating . That'swhy they are jealous and…
Lighter and Princess has 7.6 rating on douban+ it broke 10000 popularity index. Haters are have free time. Let them.
2 0
Replying to Kinara • Apr 27, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
I want him in his grayest / darkest role yet for the next one . He will be good!
I'm so in, if it happens 🥰
2 1
Replying to CKR_10 • Apr 24, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
100% fake
Ok. Thanks 👍🏻
0 0
Replying to CKR_10 • Apr 20, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
link?
I saw it on a Feiyu's random FB fanpage. Wait I have to find it.
1 0
Replying to nuitbIanche • Apr 17, 2026
Censor board most likely culprit. They dont like reincarnation, human - immortal happy depictions.
Not fair😓
0 0
Replying to nuitbIanche • Apr 17, 2026
🎉🎉I was hoping for 6.9 but pacing really suffered in the final 10 ep rush imo. 6.7-6.8 seems fair.
No, I'm talking about all other dramas that are airing now. Sometimes, douban rating is not reliable though.
0 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 17, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave Spoiler
One thing I don't understand that why did they give two types of ending? First, I was heartbroken seeing DX as a jellyfish 😭
Then suddenly in extra 6 mins, the script writers decided to change their mind.
What's going on??🥲🥹
2 3
Replying to nuitbIanche • Apr 17, 2026
🎉🎉I was hoping for 6.9 but pacing really suffered in the final 10 ep rush imo. 6.7-6.8 seems fair.
Honestly, douban is full of haters. The other dramas that are airing at the same time got worse rating than this. Comparing to them, LBTG did better+the number of reviews is great.
0 3
On Arthur Chen • Apr 17, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Why are the movies 'Mysterious Eyes" and "Seeing Spring " not listed here?
14 0
Replying to Lynnea • Apr 17, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
... And now? 😭
Now, we wait and re-watch. His next movie is coming soon.
5 0
Replying to Caty_Rina • Apr 17, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Hope he will make up his mind asap🙏
Waiting for that.....
2 0
Replying to Alida3 • Apr 17, 2026
I finished LBTG and am now back to rewatching this beautiful drama. Fang Mu Yang 😍
Honestly, I paused lbtg and then started re-watching LS70s. Then yesterday, I completed lbtg.
1 1
On Arthur Chen • Apr 16, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Seeing Spring is almost wrapped. Yinglu wrapped today. I think that Arthur will wrap next.
Waiting for news!
8 2
Replying to Caty_Rina • Apr 14, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Why did LS70s get no promotion?
I agree with you. LS70s didn't get much promotion because Tencent chose to promote gtg heavily. But LS70s topped the chart because of its own strength. It's promotion has nothing to do with LBTG.
6 0
On Arthur Chen • Apr 13, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
I'm kinda disappointed that it will be a very long time before we get to watch his next drama as he didn't choose any project, at least not yet. We didn't get to enjoy LS70s thoroughly. I mean, people discuss Feiyu's new drama for months with excitement. They literally dumped LBTG on us so suddenly when we were still in LS70s era. We didn't get enough time with 70s .🥺
6 10