Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 29 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2025

Friends

Replying to Lynnea • Mar 27, 2026
Worse for me, I'll have to set the alarm (it'll be five in the morning). :)
No. I'm in Asia.
1 0
Replying to Lynnea • Mar 27, 2026
Worse for me, I'll have to set the alarm (it'll be five in the morning). :)
That's not nice. Because I love the special dawn+early morning sleep 🥺
1 3
Replying to Andy Yang • Mar 27, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
agreed makes Arthur fans seem jealous which isn’t the case. I came to see if he has any new work
👍🏻
0 0
Replying to Andy Yang • Mar 27, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
agreed makes Arthur fans seem jealous which isn’t the case. I came to see if he has any new work
Love Beyond The Grave will be on the table tomorrow. He is filming a new movie right now. He has another movie which will be released in next few months.
0 2
Replying to stacymac929 • Mar 25, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Wow, I didn’t realize how young Arthur is. I have yet to watch any of his work but plan to watch the latest…
Watch 'When Destiny Brings The Demon ', 'Evernight Season 1 ', 'Lighter and Princess '
5 1
On Arthur Chen • Mar 24, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
I think that we need to stop discussing other actors drama & news here. Let's focus on Arthur only.🫡
6 4
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 24, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
It's all rumours from diliraba fans, though I am one of them. We tend to believe she is the most beautiful woman…
Ok 👍🏻
0 1
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 23, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
It's all rumours from diliraba fans, though I am one of them. We tend to believe she is the most beautiful woman…
So, he never said this, right? It's all speculation. I understand.
0 3
Replying to Lynnea • Mar 23, 2026
I also immediately thought of Ning Que in Ever Night. Of all the roles Chen Fei Yu played, he's definitely the…
True. But I don't understand why Evernight season 1 is only 8.4 on MDL. It's a masterpiece. I want Arthur to play a male centric character so bad!!😍
4 2
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 22, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Bizzare love by Teng luo wei zhi.
He needs to take different types of role. I want to see him as a doctor or a modern military personnel. Or maybe a mafia king with guns😁
2 0
Replying to princess_celesta • Mar 21, 2026
What’s the age gap in real life? Just curious as I’ve never really heard of Arthur Chen
If you don't know him, he is famous for 'Lighter and Princess ', 'When Destiny Brings The Demon', 'Evernight Season 1, 'Love Story In The 1970s' & more❤️
6 0
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Mar 20, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
After POJ, people won't be interested in something average. If LBTG serves an interesting plot, only then audience…
Ok. I understand.😭
0 0