K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 23 hours ago
Replying to Kinara • Apr 11, 2026 Person Arthur Chen He should take his time. He has been very selective and that is definitely working for him! He is taking his time, I think. I want him to avoid disastrous drama-script! 5 1
On Arthur Chen • Apr 10, 2026 Person Arthur Chen Arthur didn't choose his next project yet. He said so during yesterday's livestreaming. 6 5
Replying to CKR_10 • Apr 8, 2026 Person Arthur Chen Too persistent, I think he is already accepted this script and they are looking for a fl Yes, it's all about the performance. 0 0
Replying to DenizZz • Apr 8, 2026 Title Love Story in the 1970s Spoiler i hope feng lin gets what she deserves and doesn't get to redeem herself cause wtf She will 2 0
Replying to Caty_Rina • Apr 8, 2026 Person Arthur Chen I’ve read a new melon, that Arthur will play with Ai Mi😍😍😍😍 Hope it’s true! She is so sweet! Perfect… Isn't she under age? 0 4
Replying to Owlcritic • Apr 8, 2026 Person Arthur Chen I wish he does 12-16 eps dramas, they usually are well written and serious and will showcase his acting and bonus… Ok. We don't want other fanclub to drag us into their mess. I get it😅 0 1
On Love Story in the 1970s • Apr 8, 2026 Title Love Story in the 1970s I came back to this masterpiece after pausing the other drama.Fang Muyang is my comfort zone. He will be for a long long time🤩 10 3
Replying to CKR_10 • Apr 8, 2026 Person Arthur Chen Too persistent, I think he is already accepted this script and they are looking for a fl I've already read the novel. I didn't like the plot though because the plot is nothing new.😑 1 3
Replying to Owlcritic • Apr 8, 2026 Person Arthur Chen I wish he does 12-16 eps dramas, they usually are well written and serious and will showcase his acting and bonus… I've seen the rumour. The drama name is'Precious Love' starring CFY as ML & Aimi as FL . It's the same right? Why do you want to quit?🥲 1 3
Replying to Owlcritic • Apr 8, 2026 Person Arthur Chen Lv1970s has been recognized as an exceptional drama by chinese state administration 🥳🥳 Wow. It's a good news!! 0 1
Replying to Owlcritic • Apr 7, 2026 Person Arthur Chen I wish he does 12-16 eps dramas, they usually are well written and serious and will showcase his acting and bonus… Is there any news about his next project? After that controversy of Confession, I didn't hear any solid rumour about any drama 🥺 0 7
Replying to Alida3 • Apr 4, 2026 Title Love beyond the Grave Same here. In general I did prefer their dynamics in the mortal world. Yes, that was far more interesting than in the void. They were flirting so well in mortal world. 2 0
Replying to TArth • Apr 4, 2026 Person Arthur Chen So the movie wraps soon, any rumors about his next project? Cause I need him busy this year. He has rested enough… I'm waiting for the same news. I hope that he picks a drama 🥹 4 1
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 4, 2026 Title Love beyond the Grave I adore this lovey-dovey Duan Xu but I loved him more when he was the ruthless general with terrifying aura. I want that back so badly 🥺 20 4
Replying to Forevermore_Yu • Apr 1, 2026 Person Arthur Chen Without any proper promotion, it got recognition as a good drama! I'm scared about LBTG! I hope, we get better… Let them find their new target & leave my baobei alone. But isn't that mean new viewers will shift their attention to other dramas? 1 1
Replying to Owlcritic • Apr 1, 2026 Person Arthur Chen Lv1970s is most popular tv series in q1 2026 with 9843.93 score. Without any proper promotion, it got recognition as a good drama! I'm scared about LBTG! I hope, we get better results in upcoming days. 9 7
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 1, 2026 Title Love beyond the Grave ⚠️Beware!! Black magic wielders are here. Do not respond to them. Let them bark!! 😁 16 1
Replying to Jiejie • Apr 1, 2026 Title Love beyond the Grave Ever Quest sounds like it is from UK It's Ever Night. 0 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Mar 31, 2026 Title Love beyond the Grave I'm sitting with 🍿for more of He Simu and Duan Xu's romance. I can't get enough!😍 22 0
Fang Muyang is my comfort zone. He will be for a long long time🤩