Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 2, 2022
  • Awards Received: Dumpster Fire Award1
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
The teaser for episode 21 - When he gifts Lanxiang the flower she looked confused and thanked Yuchan and Gatang instead. Lanxiang is too clever not to understand what is going on. A flower gift is a romantic gesture.

Also Fengtai is approaching the courtship like a military campaign.😂
“Plan before taking action.
Know when to stop and you will gain”
So he probably waited and went back after six months.

And court politics has entered the drama. See how the Crown prince tried to claim a relationship with Fengtai in order words trying to gain his loyalty.
19 1
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
Fengtai “Aren’t you preparing for the provincial examination “

What he really means - Shouldn’t you be preparing for the exams instead of wasting time singing with my future wife.
30 2
Replying to kim kim • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Ming is constantly at war and facing rebellions, and the king is easily replaced. Do you think she can survive…
What happened to the scholar?
1 2
Replying to JJJ • 18 days ago
I like the Lin Jinqi in the drama, but I don't know how I totally feel about the drama making him into a "good…
So they should have made the Ml into a villain to stay true to the novel? I learnt he was a womanizer with multiple concubines in the novel. Perhaps they should have put that in the drama as well. 🙃
2 1
Replying to JJJ • 18 days ago
Some C-viewers love Lanxiang so much that they don't want her to go back to the Lin household and get married…
Living a free and peaceful life with her parents while married to an average guy is not the plot line. 😂
10 2
Replying to EternalSunshineOfTheSpot • 18 days ago
dark jun young imo is best jun young...not that he's not acting well enough to play them cute ones,but there's…
I agree. When he acts cute he looks constipated 😩 Life he is forcing his cuteness. This current attitude suits him best.
2 0
Replying to Falala • 18 days ago
I noticed how calm he was when his mom sought his opinion. 🤣He is a very clever man 😅 What he said is true…
They are not as capable as LX. He just gave that as a reason so his mum will not suspect how attached he is to LX.
4 1
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 18 days ago
Even his girlfriend does not value him beyond his music. He is begging for time to get himself together and she keeps pressuring him about performing. Can’t they let Pio just breathe!!!!!
13 3
Replying to Yuichin • 18 days ago
Is today 's ep got leaked ...why are there so many unreleased clips spreading in twitter
I am seeing it too. lol!
1 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 18 days ago
From the clips I am seeing from today’s episode on Twitter I get why some BL fans are wishing it was BL 🤣 cos what in the world!! They are acting like two misunderstood lovers. Pio wanted to hug Jeong yo and he pushed him back 😩😭 and how can you blame him when he has seen the interview where you said you were not close to him.
8 0
Replying to LuckyMandarins • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I feel so sad!!! 😭Saw the trailer: Just when Feng Tai got a good friend Yuan (Marquis), evil beach Du Cui Que…
What?? Is the Marquis dying in episode 24?
1 1
Replying to ASTER • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
So far, the story has been going really well. The FL has the upper hand, and others owe her; she doesn’t owe…
I read some spoilers that she got out herself with the aid of Ji er the maid that was beaten and sold off in the beginning. The male lead I think went looking for her but she had already escaped herself.
5 0
Replying to CherryFoxWhispers • 18 days ago
Jinqi and that dangerously controlled jealousy of his... I can’t wait to see what move he pulls next to secure…
I like how controlled he is. The viewers can see his jealousy but he controls it quite well in their presence.
5 0
Replying to Ck1Oz • 18 days ago
I had to have so much self control to wait till ep 20 airs and I only started this today. I am already on ep 9!!…
Wow. I applaud your self control.
4 0
Replying to Flower_bloom • 18 days ago
no matter how you view it was a real situation in the past.. decieving a marquis would guarantee the lineage be…
But deceiving him that what exactly? When he sleeps with her he will discover she is a virgin so rumors would not matter. That grandfather is just so over the top.
0 1
On Against the Current • 18 days ago
If by episode 19 she is free and by episode 22 she is getting kidnapped then this drama is moving at a very fast pace.

Those who have read the novel what is happening in the episode 24 preview? Which army is attacking?
3 0
Replying to Jun Kim • 18 days ago
Not him lowkey acting like a future son in law. He doesn't want his inlaws to bow down to him. Lol
Yes. 🤣 That was so funny.
8 0
Replying to FrankieD • 18 days ago
If it was the Lin family facing difficulties the Shen family would have also broken the engagement. Everyone is…
lol! An engagement is not a marriage. If Fengtai had fallen from grace and accused of something the Shen family would have broken the engagement and moved on to another family. It’s not about honor. It’s a normal thing in that era. They would not have waited forever for him to clear his name. Marriage in those times is not based on Love but Status and Benefits.
1 2