Welcome to what it's like to be a woman for the past few thousand years of storytelling and literally every other…
I am female and I found the second half cringe. He was neutered to make her shine. All of a sudden he has to watch a play by the female lead before understanding court intrigues 🤣
So Mujin’s mother after ruining her son’s love live wants to start dating the father of her son’s love interest? You can’t make this shit up. I am dropping this drama cos obviously everyone will get a redemption arc. SMH!!!
I want to be taken care of by Mu Jin. He deserves better than Gyurim. She pisses me of with that matyr attitude. And why is she playing hard to get? She went to his restaurant earlier looking mopey and asked for a dish not on the menu. SMH!
I agree with this and honestly it's one of the things that have turned me off the drama. I also think in their…
The wimps i am referring to are the men you said fainted when present at a childbirth. Even women present at a childbirth do not faint so why is Jinqi who is battle hardened soldier fainting? Unrealistic bullcrap. Any man you know in real life who fainted must be suffering from hemophobia.
The more i think about this drama the more i feel dissatisfied cos the evil people were not sufficiently punished and were even given a redemption arc. How did the mother get such a small sentence for attempted murder? She even wanted to call the loan shark to get rid of Jeongyo a second time before she was interrupted by a call from the teacher. She is evil so why do a 360 on her character for the sake of redemption arc?
And why did the mercenary interrogated by Jeongyo accuse Pio of the crime?
Who is Pio and Jeongyo’s father? Why wasn’t Pio even concerned about the identity of his father? He never once mentioned his father even in the conversation with his mum in Prison. Was it a Virgin Mary birth ? 😭
Why did the step grandmother act unconcerned at first about the Granpa’s ill treatment of Pio? Why did they divorce later?
The kidnappers in the car were discussing murder and not just abduction so did they go against orders?
Why is Jeongyo being made to feel guilty about his seeking revenge? He lost nine years of his life and the use of his arm. His destiny was basically stolen from him.
I love this drama but i feel like it could have been so much more and that saddens me.
Also Korean writers should stop with giving evil and abusive parents/grandparents redemption arcs. It pisses me off every time.
And if Jeongyo could conduct in a church why can’t he conduct professionally? Why can’t he be rich and famous? Was this drama sponsored by the Catholic Chirch or what? What sin did he commit that he has to disappear from the public eye? He didn’t even get to fully trigger his revenge plan so why the guilt?
I hope people don't react negatively to this but unfortunately I have gotten tired with some of the writing choices…
I am glad people are enjoying this drama but i dropped it some episodes after they went to the capital. They butchered both the male and female lead’s character. I saw some clips about the child birth and the male lead supposedly fainting. A general who has been in battle and cut off people’s head fainting?? It’s like they emasculated the male lead.
I SAID THAT AND people got mad at me 🤣🤣🤣 even his traumas are treated as a joke by the show
That was crazy. To ruin his hand completely to bring Pio back from despair. I think the writer was trying to portray a selfless and reckless love. SMH! I just wished Jeongyo had someone who could sacrifice for him like that.
Even until the end it’s about burning jeongyo to light up pio fire. I would still have problem if they make…
If it was a BL they would have made Pio fall in love harder and then treat Jeongyo better. Cos right now the love seems one sided as Jeongyo is the one doing all the sacrificing.
Ok. I have a problem. Why is the drama making it seem as if Jeongyo has anything to apologize for?? He is always the one having to comfort Pio. I wish this was a BL cos the emotional layers would have been addressed properly.
What i see in this drama is Jeongyo’s deep love for Pio so much so that he is willing to sacrifice himself for him from giving his music sheet to pretending in the finale that his hand is ok all to make Pio feel better.
It’s like music is Pio’s dream while Pio is Jeongyo’s dream 😭
“Even when i was consumed with revenge I would fall asleep dreaming of playing four hands with you”
I hate that this drama kind of had to make Jeongyo go away from a public career to make Pio feel better about himself. Like why can’t they be rivals and still be friends?
And why did the mercenary interrogated by Jeongyo accuse Pio of the crime?
Who is Pio and Jeongyo’s father? Why wasn’t Pio even concerned about the identity of his father? He never once mentioned his father even in the conversation with his mum in Prison. Was it a Virgin Mary birth ? 😭
Why did the step grandmother act unconcerned at first about the Granpa’s ill treatment of Pio? Why did they divorce later?
The kidnappers in the car were discussing murder and not just abduction so did they go against orders?
Why is Jeongyo being made to feel guilty about his seeking revenge? He lost nine years of his life and the use of his arm. His destiny was basically stolen from him.
I love this drama but i feel like it could have been so much more and that saddens me.
Also Korean writers should stop with giving evil and abusive parents/grandparents redemption arcs. It pisses me off every time.
And if Jeongyo could conduct in a church why can’t he conduct professionally? Why can’t he be rich and famous? Was this drama sponsored by the Catholic Chirch or what? What sin did he commit that he has to disappear from the public eye? He didn’t even get to fully trigger his revenge plan so why the guilt?
It’s like music is Pio’s dream while Pio is Jeongyo’s dream 😭
“Even when i was consumed with revenge I would fall asleep dreaming of playing four hands with you”