Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 2, 2022
  • Awards Received: Dumpster Fire Award1
Replying to vampire yaps • 9 days ago
when your gf is trying ruin your toxic yaoi relationship so you break up with her
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
0 0
Replying to toix12345 • 10 days ago
I feel jeongyo understand pio way deeper and wider than pio …Pio’s cognitive capacity is barly functioning…
Evil people with guilty conscience tend to notice things quicker.
2 0
Replying to chips ahoy • 10 days ago
You'd think with all these gay dramas coming out, they'd make some with girl and girl 👀
There are so many girl on girl dramas but they are not as popular as bl cos for some reason boy on boy is more intriguing.
2 0
Replying to Jeongpio • 10 days ago
Even though i get that jeongyo might be trying to emotionally wreck pio, i also think he is trying to make pio…
You are right. That’s why he asked him what the theme of the piece is and why he was playing thé piece so beautifully. Thé piece is obviously Jeongyo’s emotions and he feels Pio is not understanding thé feelings in the piece.
6 0
Replying to J-atty • 10 days ago
Someone called Ji Hye overprotective. hmmmm no. shrewish, yes. Demon seed, yes. Satan's minion, yes. She came…
She is a blood thirsty deranged witch
5 0
Replying to I guess • 10 days ago
Since my last 3 predictions came true... Here's another one (I pray with all my might that it's wrong)-Pio's mom…
What was your last 3 predictions? I am curious 🧐
0 2
Replying to Reina • 10 days ago
It was more of him playing a sad piece beautifully instead of sad? When you listen to it you don't feel anything.…
I think Pio is not used to expressing himself or opening his heart and that shows in his playing.
1 1
Replying to Reina • 10 days ago
It was more of him playing a sad piece beautifully instead of sad? When you listen to it you don't feel anything.…
Oh! I understand now. Thanks.
1 0
Replying to Mememe • 10 days ago
I'm afraid that pio was thinking something bad when he was standing the bridge over the train station he was planing…
Hope it’s not premonition.
2 0
Replying to I guess • 10 days ago
Since my last 3 predictions came true... Here's another one (I pray with all my might that it's wrong)-Pio's mom…
Oh No!😥😩
0 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 10 days ago
So Jeongyo was lying when he was criticizing Pio for not getting the tempo? Is it his revenge talking or it is a valid criticism? It will be so sad if Pio’s playing was accurate and Jeongyo said all that to bring him down mentally 😭
1 6