Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 2, 2022
  • Awards Received: Dumpster Fire Award1
Replying to FrankieD • 10 days ago
Just curious. Why do you hate bromance?
Oh! You feel the bromances are too bl coded? Like trying to get bl audience without actual bl.
1 1
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 10 days ago
Pio is under so much mental pressure he is moving around half dead and looking so depressed m. He was so quiet at that dinner after the press conference ☹️
6 1
Replying to jay198 • 10 days ago
The grandfather is the absolute worst and all of his “feel the music” just comes off as pretentious/arrogant,…
He is a pretentious SOB. I wish Pio decentered him.
1 1
Replying to I Speak Korean Dramas • 10 days ago
It is interested how we all (myself included) seem to hate the mom worse than the grandfather. She definitely…
This!! He must have made his daughter’s life a living hell and turned her into the monster she is today. He is the original villain.
2 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 10 days ago
“If I can be the fuel for his fire I will do it” OMG Pio!!! DO NOT sacrifice yourself for your mother’s sins. She is the criminal not you. I hate this!!
4 1
Replying to jenny627 • 10 days ago
Your comment right here shows that you know nothing about how Trauma work.
I am just frustrated. I feel like entering the drama and talking sense into Pio. I really don’t want him to die but I am afraid Netflix will go that route 😭
2 1
Replying to Yuichin • 10 days ago
I am still holding onto a happy ending
The only people who need to die are the mother and grandfather. I saw the grandfather holding his chest. I hope he keels over and dies.
0 1
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 10 days ago
Pio recalling that some of Jeongyo’s statements were his own words in the past is so 🫣. So Jeongyo remembered Pio’s words trying to motivate him and said it back to him? 😮 This bromance is so cute 😊
2 2
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 10 days ago
That useless mother of Pio needs to be unalived at the end cos anything less than jail or death is unacceptable because from next episode preview she is planning to eliminate Jeongyo. She is unhinged.
5 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 10 days ago
I am at the point where i think i support Jeongyo’s revenge plan cos Pio’s weakness is pissing me off and I don’t care anymore if he unalives himself cos what is he still doing in the family house? Is he not rich enough to rent his own place? At this moment he is guilty by association. I am expecting him to remove himself from that house and block his mother and grandfather’s numbers. When he does that I will know his regret about the past is sincere. SMH! What a wuss!!
6 6
Replying to HajareJoe • 10 days ago
I purposely avoided this drama cause I hate bromance especially kdrama ones but it had to show up on my feed and…
Just curious. Why do you hate bromance?
0 4
On Tigers Sniff the Rose • 10 days ago
I love the synopsis. I just want a good romantic period drama and I love the main characters. I prefer main characters to be eye candy who can act well. 😩
3 1
Replying to fortunn • 10 days ago
I like it like this lolI can never get used to netflix dropping all ep in one day
I would have loved if they drop all episode
0 1
Replying to Jeongpio • 10 days ago
i literally cannot defend pio for not going to the police about his mother, i'm so freaking sad
He won’t go to the police cos which child want to see their mum in prison 😢
2 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 10 days ago
Jeong yo is torturing Kang Pio by being overly critical and ruining his self esteem 😩 and Pio will not say anything out of guilt for his mother’s actions. 🫠
4 3
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 10 days ago
I knew it. I said it last week that Pio will not tell the truth. Korea is such a deeply filial society. 😭 That’s why I have seen parents traumatized their children terribly in Kdramas and at do horrible things and at the end they are just forgiven.
3 2
On Dive into You • 11 days ago
Either do a straight romance or a bromance or bl. Stop the gay baiting. Geez.
6 2
On Dive into You • 11 days ago
I don’t understand the synopsis. So the CEO is Ha Ru’s devoted lover . Ha Ru is the twin brother so is this a BL?
0 2