Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 2, 2022
  • Awards Received: Dumpster Fire Award1
Replying to Yuichin • 8 days ago
This week's episode kind of ended the bl × straight fight cause everyone is now focused whether it will be a…
So funny 🤣
2 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 8 days ago
Did anyone notice this in ep 10? When JY first shouted on Pio at the open rehearsal and Pio started replaying and having flashbacks i think his emotions where being conveyed in his playing and JY noticed and was a bit confused. Even his Grandfather noticed the emotions in the Piano playing. And then Pio stopped due to his fingers shaking. So at the closing scenes of the épisode when JY was having flashbacks of Pio’s playing it was the emotions he was remembering. He knows Pio is very good.
9 1
Replying to Ichooseyoudwy • 9 days ago
I don’t even know anymore. A part of me actually wants a sad ending. Like maybe we really will lose Kang Pio…
If they kill off his mother and grandpa it would be a happy ending. Jain or someone tells JY how Pio has been searching for him and then they resolve their misunderstanding.
1 1
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 9 days ago
I just thought of something. Imagine Pio feeling like if he was good enough his mother would not have had to kidnap JY. He must be blaming himself for his mother’s actions that’s why he easily accepted blame. Pio needs to see a therapist asap.
9 3
Replying to Nari75 • 9 days ago
Basically 10 episodes of Kang Pio gradually losing his sanity. I can feel the sad ending in my bones, I'm so not…
I am not ready for trauma. I miss their good times.
1 0
Replying to I guess • 9 days ago
So, TVN just dropped a spoiler................((((“Faced with Pio’s changed attitude, Jeongyo falls into deep…
I think Pio will play but after will get up and leave. Maybe he won’t take a bow with Jeongyo.
4 1
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 9 days ago
“I even went to your performances several times. But you completely forgot i ever existed and kept performing like never happened “ 😩💔 These lines!!! If i didnt know better I would think it was adapted from à bl.
8 1
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 9 days ago
So from the preview that scene of the grandfather standing outside the music room, it seems Jeongyo heard Pio playing it thé right way and that’s why he barged in. I hope that’s what happened in that scene. I want Jeongyo to be schocked at Pio’s playing.
3 0
Replying to toix12345 • 9 days ago
Someone cant sleep cant eat looks over the bridge 3 times doesnt look mentally stable to me but we will see ..
Where did you see the summary?
1 1
Replying to zhao lusi • 9 days ago
The Script Writer Deserves An Award He Writes An Amazing Scripts And The Actors Convey It Very Well Especially…
I hope she wrote à happy ending for the main leads unless….
2 1
Replying to Raisu • 9 days ago
Grandfather finally commented on his piano skills only when he saw his grandson go rock bottom, if he wasn't an…
I hate how kdramas give abusive parents redemption arcs. 😩 Pio should have told his grandfather to go to hell 😂
4 0
Replying to eubobbb_ • 9 days ago
I have seen enough. This show had everything to be a masterpiece but the author lost himself, it’s like that…
If he makes it à sad ending i am giving it one star.
2 0
Replying to FrankieD • 9 days ago
If he does that then he is really dumb as hell.
I didnt know he would be so foolish. 😭
0 0
Replying to fortunn • 9 days ago
This is confusing, is there really another person?? Seeing this ep, pio mom is a bit stupid. I don’t think she…
Yes! But who could be this powerful and also hate Pio so much?
1 1
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 9 days ago
From The preview for next épisode I can see Jeongyo listening to the replacement playing thé piano with the rest of the team and he looks zoned out. The replacement is obviously worse than Pio and JY looks totally in à world of his own as if he is thinking of Pio while thé replacement is playing. JY is going to run back to Pio😂 THIS would have made a good BL
2 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 9 days ago
I hope the grandfather suffers a stroke and is paralysed. Death would be a mercy. You can’t erase years of emotional abuse with a few words. What is the writer/director even thinking trying to make the Grandfather look noble in this épisode? So only him can motivate Pio?
1 0