Celebrity
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 3 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
I love how Jeongyo listened to the recording himself especially the part where Pio said “ Do you know how special he was?”. That was very nicely done by the director. Jeongyo has been afraid to believe what others were telling him cos it would mean he has been hating Pio for nothing. But now he has no choice but to accept the truth.
8 2
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 3 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Korea for some reason like making dramas showing people who still respect their parents despite mental, emotional and psychological abuses. It seems to be a form of social conditioning.
6 3
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 3 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Thé mother is a good actress. I love that bed scene. See how she gaslighted Grandpa and put the blame on him 😂
4 6
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 3 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Jeongyo is devastated by that public confession and you could tell in the police station that he was upset by Pio confessing like that. It’s like Pio has taken away his hate and he wanted to hold on to that hate for longer.
6 4
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 3 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
This seems to be a makjang cos why are they trying to give the mother a redemption arc? I don’t want to see her crocodile tears.
3 3
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 3 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Pio standing up to make that confession in public was brave and self destructive. I think he wanted to ruin the career that made his mother commit kidnapping. So in a way he has chosen his mental health over music and fame.
13 4
Replying to Aaahaanaaa • 3 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
What do you mean? One last favour? I think Jyeong Yo will decide to disappear because he can't use his shoulder…
He had better not disappear cos he can compose music and conduct. Pio should drag him back from wherever he wants to disappear to.
5 8
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 3 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Jeong yo can never unalive himself cos he has the whole life ahead of him. He can make music as well as conduct and he is not depressed. Pio will also not kill himslef cos he has gotten his grandfather’s approval. If any of them is dying it is through accident or murder.
7 2
Replying to lele22lee • 3 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
If it ends well I will rewatch it 🥸 fingers crossed
Me too. I will only rewatch if it ends well.
0 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 3 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
I watched the new TVN sneak peak for episode 11 and I hated to see the grandfather smile at Pio’s playing. Like how dare you? You tormented and disregarded this boy for years and think you are redeemed by a few words? I hope you drop dead.
7 4
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 4 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
I can’t believe in a few hours we will be watching épisode 11 😮So scared and excited at the same time.
1 1
Replying to Habeenki • 4 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
I don't think I can handle a sad ending.
Me too.
0 0
Replying to maboheme • 4 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Someone shared this quote from Wuthering Heights on twitter and I was like...omg! "You said I killed you—haunt…
Wow wow wow!! I hope for a death scare but a happy ending for both of them.
4 0
Replying to maboheme • 4 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Okay I just saw it. I love how all of us who saw the subtext knew what we were seeing. Wow, the lit!nerd in me…
Yuichin! You made me burst out laughing over here.
1 1
Replying to maboheme • 5 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Okay I just saw it. I love how all of us who saw the subtext knew what we were seeing. Wow, the lit!nerd in me…
Remember when after sacking Pio from playing the concert Jeongyo was still thinking about his playing when he was seated at the desk. He was also distracted in the car talking to his friend. Jeongyo is really torn between love and hate.
6 1
Replying to maboheme • 5 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Okay I just saw it. I love how all of us who saw the subtext knew what we were seeing. Wow, the lit!nerd in me…
If they both die together it is better than one of them dying and leaving the other heartbroken.
4 7
Replying to maboheme • 5 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Okay I just saw it. I love how all of us who saw the subtext knew what we were seeing. Wow, the lit!nerd in me…
The writer said all this? Someone kille me now. 😩
2 0
Replying to naccu • 5 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
1 day 16 hours and 40 minutes
💃🏼💃🏼
2 0
Replying to Moreenke • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current
2- Of course the fumbling of the romance. Now, when I say this, I do not mean that I expected them to be all over…
And they used enemies to lovers trope as one of the selling points of this drama. SMH! Where is the love cause I can’t see it. 🫠
0 2
Replying to tiffskzz • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current
I like the fact that they use this show in ancient time to put woman in front of the scene with their struggles,…
Someone said she was unwilling to consummate with him or fall in love until he stopped working for the emperor and aligned with her belief system. How is that realistic in à period drama? 😩
2 6
1