Celebrity Replying to PiretVeski • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current
Detect languageEstonianEnglishSpanishEnglishEstonianSpanish1,738Right—I have a serious problem with this drama.…
The male lead was very believable and realistic in the first half. A man can treat others well and still have Patriachal values in a patriarchal society. Using an emperor’s decree to steal away his obsession from another man is very realistic. But in the second half they turned the female lead into 2026 champion of feminism who had to teach her husband about feminist values and the error of his ways. The male lead himself became unrecognizable.
4 1
Replying to dramafeast • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current
Agree with you, feels so rushed and could be another episode to properly transition. Guess simply no time for…
Cos they made Lanxiang a 2026 feminist and wanted to drag out her annoyance over the forced marriage which i have always felt was so unrealistic to a period drama. Imagine spending so many episodes not showing any love buildup. They should have just scrapped thé male lead and romance storyline.
2 0
On Against the Current • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current
They rushed ep 39 and did not show any emotional buildup for Lanxiang because Lanxiang travelled back in time from 2026 and a feminist is not supposed to fall in love with a man who forced her into marriage with an emperor’s decree. It will diminish her strength and purpose as a feminist. 😂😩 😒🫠
12 5
Replying to dramafeast • 5 days ago
Title Against the Current
Agree with you, feels so rushed and could be another episode to properly transition. Guess simply no time for…
That’s what happens when you spend so many episodes on an unrealistic plot. 😩
2 2
Replying to maboheme • 6 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
I am cackling. Also added to say it also maps over classic K-drama romance tropes (which is why I still think…
I noticed all these tropes when watching. People are right to call it BL baiting.
0 1
Replying to maboheme • 6 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
I am cackling. Also added to say it also maps over classic K-drama romance tropes (which is why I still think…
I noticed all these tropes when watching. People are right to call it BL baiting.
1 0
Replying to maboheme • 6 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Nooooo, I was so worried JY would still read the situation wrong. Jae-in is essentially telling him it's not true…
Pio needs to tell him through Piano playing probably.
2 1
Replying to Yuichin • 6 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dd7hLmOCCb6/?stkn=bDUyMXFiMzRnY2x5Ep 11 preview :)
Thank you. Now we love Jaein!!! ❤️😂
1 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 6 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
One day left to go
3 0
Replying to Shangguan Qian • 6 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Jeongyo trying to hide his annoyance at the new pianist is the only funny thing in ep 10🤣🤣
His facial expression’s are sending me. And what’s more funny is that the new pianist is worse than Pio but he cannot shout on him like he does with Pio and so that is a double pain for him 😂
1 2
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 6 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
So close and yet so far. 😩 Tvn is also queer baiting on Twitter cos what do you all mean by “ Kang Bi-oh, who visits Jeong Yo-jip whenever he gets the chance”
4 1
Replying to naccu • 8 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
4 days 17 hours left
😭
0 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
Very well put!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻That said, both characters are anachronistic and making very modern choices.
They dumbed him down to make her shine. She even had to be the one to save him. SMH! And made him seem bereft of strategic ideas during the Jier issue for example.
1 0
Replying to jackiedj • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
In the beginning, I was really enjoying this series. However, after the marriage of the FL/ML, I became more and…
I stopped after some point. I felt I was watching a time travel drama where a feminist got transported to ancient times. I am a feminist myself but i like realism in my dramas. If i want a documentary i know where to go.
5 2
Replying to chaco1908 • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
It is killing me that LanXiang still has that cold glare toward LJQ. It is surprising that his family does not…
They transported a feminist and a a modern day man into a period drama😃 I have heard of queer baiting but this is my first time seeing romance baiting. The male lead was not necessary for this drama. Her falling in love later is just for the romance audience cos without a male lead and the enemies to lovers trope how would they have sold this drama.
4 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 8 days ago
Title Against the Current
Very well put!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻That said, both characters are anachronistic and making very modern choices.
I am glad everyone loves this drama but I zoned out after some point. It felt too modern. Like a feminist time traveled or something. And now they have made the male lead apologize for a forced marriage 🫠 Smh.
1 2
Replying to lily • 8 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
this is without a doubt shin yiwon’s BEST drama. i hope she nails the ending.
She had better or we will cancel her 😩😭
1 0
Replying to Havira • 8 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Pi-o choosing to protect his mother instead of telling the truth is honestly triggering for me.In my neighborhood,…
Which country did this incident happen? It sounds unreal.
0 1
Replying to Diva70 • 8 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
The different speculations are sooo exasperating ….either Jeong or Pi O will die, Pi O will lose the use of…
I think I will watch ep 11 but hold on on watching ep 12 till I know if it is sad or happy.
0 0
Replying to Razan • 8 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
I dropped it because I was expecting a story about friendship and rivalry coexisting, but the story leans much…
I am in to deep to drop it 😩 If it ends up being a tragic ending i will hate myself for starting it.
1 0
1