Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 2, 2022
  • Awards Received: Dumpster Fire Award1
Replying to juliezac3hotmail.com • 12 days ago
Seriously am i the only one who is getting sick of the FL attitude The ML has the patcience of a saint Ok some…
She has a right to be snobbish towards him as she doesn’t know how much he loves her and never consented towards the marriage. So he deserves her attitude.

But her attitude towards the elders in the greeting scene and the public slap is totally unrealistic and uncharacteristic for someone knowledgeable about social conduct and behavior. Even her parents dare not slap him in Public. It just comes off as if the directors included that scene to create media buzz 😀
4 6
Replying to noor1234 • 12 days ago
Ep. 29-30: I've started forwarding all the stories of all the miserable women shown in most episodes, whose lives…
😂🤣 I agree with all your points completely. The Fl is no longer acting liking the level headed character we know and it is being blamed on Truama. What Trauma? Did she marry the Emperor? 😩And then Lady Du will come back as a Pirate Leader!! A female as a Pirate leader in that era!! What a win for women’s rights! How empowering and utterly unrealistic! If this was Xanxia or Wuxia it would be understandable but in this drama it is utterly ludicrous.
1 0
Replying to Mia • 12 days ago
lmaoo the fact that you have to explain this is ridiculous. we are really in the trenches.
I remember the male lead in Fated Hearts torturing the female lead at the beginning 😄 What LJQ is doing here to me is just child’s play.
3 1
Replying to Moreenke • 12 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I was thinking the same, lol. He's really not helping himself by doing thing his own way. ><I was so not…
Exactly. I find his actions more believable as a man of that era than LX’s actions so far. In real life in that era is he supposed to depart for the capital without a wife he wants to build a relationship with? A capital he is expected to spend up to 3 years in?
4 1
On Against the Current • 12 days ago
Yet to watch ep 30 but watched a clip. Lol! This is entering the realms of idealism. So LX doesn’t want to use force (don’t know what kind) to rescue Jier cos that will make her like LJQ 🫠 How noble of her and so freaking unrealistic. SMH! But of course her brains will rescue Jier since that is the plot of the drama. Sometimes the writing feels like it’s forcing the characters to embody an ideal rather than allowing them to behave like believable people in the circumstances they’ve been placed in. SMH.

If you don’t want to use LJQ’s method, fine,but surely the reason should be the actual risks or disadvantages of using it, not “I don’t want to be like him.” 😭 Who is standing around philosophising about moral distinctions while their friend is in a dire situation? Please. The self-righteousness is almost impressive. 🫠
3 0
On Against the Current • 12 days ago
I can’t get over his Grandfather’s look when he asked him to swear he had not deceived the emperor and then realizing by his silence that he has actually done something treasonous 😩

I think I love Ji Qing so much cos he is my type of person. Not too hot not too cold. Only loyal when you need to be.
*If an imperial decree is required use it.
*If a sleeping pill is needed use it.
*If surrendering the deposed prince will make you commended by the emperor but lead to the death of people you care about then go against the emperor.

Ji Qing is the type of person that can rebel against the emperor to save his loved ones especially LX and that’s my kind of person.
9 0
Replying to fujoshisan • 12 days ago
there's still 18 more episodes to go....i guess things will start happening once they are in the capital....hence…
From previews of Episode 33 I can’t see anything major happening 😩 Well that leaves 14 episodes left.
1 0
Replying to RubyBloom • 12 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I was also dismayed at that scene. I understand she has deep seated resentment towards the Lin family, especially…
It was very weird behavior purposely inserted to create angst or drama. Just as that slap scene was so unrealistic but inserted to generate buzz and make viewers feel better that the male lead was ‘embarrassed’ . And they tried to sell it as anger over a past betrayal but i don’t see the female lead as someone capable of displaying such crass behavior in public in such a society that prides itself on outward displays of respect. That slap would be more realistic in private but would generate less social media buzz. Like i stated she was not marrying the emperor or his son. SMH!
2 1
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 12 days ago
Why the hell is Han still here, I don’t want him in my screen anymore pleaseeee 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
He is there to create a jealousy scene. It’s all for the sake of drama😄
2 0
On Against the Current • 12 days ago
The plot has started to drag. I really hope they won’t rush the last episodes cos we are not even seeing any movement so far from Lady Du’s corner.
4 2
On Against the Current • 12 days ago
I love the directing of this drama. We can clearly see LX go from anger to annoyance and now to the beginning stage of acceptance. That eating scene where she was staring at him was well done. She is not even upset at the sleeping pill.
“I’ll reserve judgment and see how you behave”

The walls are crumbling brick by brick.
4 1
Replying to kechu • 13 days ago
I don't know why did Ji'er expected LJQ to instantly recognise her. She could have just said that she was Ji'er…
She didn’t know what his reaction would be. She saw herself as an inconsequential slave. Slavery has shaped her mindset. She didn’t think LJQ would have the humanity in him to purchase her but i truly believe he would have. He is a good man at heart.
3 0
Replying to CherryFoxWhispers • 13 days ago
That shamelessly proud smile while he explained how he faked drinking the drugged liquid absolutely cracked me…
He was so proud of that move 😂
9 0
On Against the Current • 13 days ago
So because he married without telling you now you are insinuating he can commit treason. So what if he commits treason as long as he succeeds 🤪 I wish someone will hit that Grandfather over the head.
7 0
On Against the Current • 13 days ago
How can your freedom be purchased and then your parents sell you off again? Can a freed slave be sold again? I don’t understand.
2 1
Replying to Nournou • 13 days ago
Just saw ep 33 preview, it is not funny anymore this girl getting on my nerves, like girrrrlll what about your…
It’s just her friend she hasn’t seen for long. She obviously took her eyes away from her husband to watch the spectacle happening.
3 0
On Against the Current • 13 days ago
So now LX is worried LJQ will replicate the same energy with her parents? 🤣 Lmao! Girl! why would he do that? And the Xu parents are so sensible. They can say bad things about him behind his back but it would be unwise and unrealistic of them to create bad blood over an irreversible decision. As unrealistic as LX acting out when greeting the elders. Everyone talking about her trauma as if the Lin family ordered her family’s execution. I would understand her so called trauma acting up in that scene if it was the son of the Emperor who she married.
7 7
Replying to YshTomato • 13 days ago
Share
I love how free he is with the in laws and doing his best to make them at ease and not remember social class.
0 0