Celebrity Replying to FrankieD • 13 days ago
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
How is he à villain? This is how you all bully celebrities using unverified information. SMH!!
This is laughable. Do you really believe what you wrote?Are you quoting from a Wuxia drama? SMH!
0 1
Replying to bzaaaet • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
yall would fs hate thai dramas 😭
Some people are too soft for real 😂
1 0
Replying to monquettej7 • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
First of all, Jinqi deserved that slap from Lanxiang! 😒 In that moment, she was so badass. Yes, I’m here…
With that childish attitude the fl gave when meeting the elders I really don’t blame the Madam for what she said. She acted in the midst of the family as if she lacked home training so how are the elders supposed to welcome her?
3 1
Replying to FrankieD • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
Same thing I commented earlier. That attitude of hers a with the elders was very childish and immature.
And it was very uncharacteristic of her. People might say it was the past trauma that made her act that way but I don’t buy it. She was a maid in the house seeing the Lin’s everyday so how come trauma made you disrespectful in a public setting. I can understand the slap even though the slap itself was unrealistic but for the sake of drama the directors put it there.
1 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
He created a monster - first he royally pissed her off and then he put her in the unassailable position of wife…
He captured her like a warlord. All roads blocked. No way of escape 😄
7 0
Replying to Vincytvholic • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
Some people think it's when she was brave enough to go to the house with the dogs, some people think it's right…
I think it’s the dogs case. When she got injured you could see him side eyeing her when she went close to him to pick up the ointment.
5 1
Replying to FrankieD • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
It makes me laugh when I see comments like “I don’t know how the male lead will redeem himself in my eyes“…
They should have named the drama The Singing Couple of Jinling 😂
4 0
Replying to Enigma05 • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
I totally understand the FL and the whole wedding and slapping and what not I do, however think that she could…
Same thing I commented earlier. That attitude of hers a with the elders was very childish and immature.
1 3
Replying to SD1D Enthusiast • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
Some people are taking what LJQ did too personally. "He's a red flag, how could you ever want the FL to be…
It makes me laugh when I see comments like “I don’t know how the male lead will redeem himself in my eyes“ “He has lost his heroic shine’ “I hope FL makes him grovel” etc. So ridiculous. I am sure they will be pissed off when the FL forgives him. They want the FL to stay angry for the remaining episodes.
7 3
On Against the Current • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
If anyone has an issue with the male lead requesting an imperial decree for selfish reasons such as love then they should just drop this drama rather than repeating the same thing over and over again. Apparently he is expected to request for an imperial decree only for a more noble reason. SMH!! He used the power at his disposal just as Scholar Han used the power at his own disposal (parental approval). What’s up with the faux outrage being displayed by some comments? Are you expecting people to go to the Chinese embassy with placards to protest forced marriage trope or what? 😩 I remember the male lead in Fated Hearts killing someone at the front gate of the city without official interrogation. Won’t that be wrong in real life? Gosh!,
13 12
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
I'm confused. you didn't read the plot before you started?
They are virtue signaling. They want to show off their moral superiority.
3 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
I felt it was also to remind Jinqi of the force he was putting on them.
This! It was to remind Jinqi that they were not giving out their daughter willingly.
1 0
On Against the Current • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
Just realizing the Grandfather acted in Guardians of the Dafeng.
2 1
Replying to YshTomato • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
Some viewers really hate the ML because of the forced marriage, but remember—this isn’t an idol drama, and…
They are hating cos they are used to romcoms and candlelight proposals and dinner by the beachside 😂
3 0
Replying to Larsare • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
then he shouldnt be so childish about it
Where was he being childish about anything?
1 0
Replying to Mimi • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
Thanks, I'm glad there are still people who don't portray this whole thing as a happy occasion/ the right thing…
You all are living in delulu land. Why would he regret it when she falls in love with him? 😂
0 0
Replying to FrankieD • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
He has soft delicate features so he looks so believable as a woman. I’m jealous 😩
I really really really wish him mainstream success.
3 0
Replying to ChannieLover7_9_9_7 • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
I’m going to stop coming on to this comment page. it use to be fun and I even praised it a couple time but all…
I feel the same. They have hated the male lead from the start of this drama. Best to just ignore them.
2 0
Replying to Ms_ayaabiiy • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
Jiu gao is handsome man but why he's more radiant and stunning as acting as a Young lady?🤭😂
He has soft delicate features so he looks so believable as a woman. I’m jealous 😩
3 3
Replying to Vniverse • 13 days ago
Title Against the Current
The smile even has popped out his dimples hahahaha. He surely was stupidly Happiest 😂😂
That slap did nothing to him. It only made LX feel slightly better. But LJQ is prepared to go through hardship in the short term.
7 1
1