Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 19, 2023

Friends

Replying to Drama addict • Jun 9, 2024
Title We Are
How is everyone saying this ?? I don't understand...i also wanna know howww
Did you not see the last scene of ep 10 yet?
0 3
On We Are • Jun 8, 2024
Title We Are
Ok, I have to admit it: I just rewatched that last kissing scene ... for the fourth time :-)
The way Peem actually wants it ... oh, what the ... I'm going to rewatch it again
10 8
On We Are • Jun 5, 2024
Title We Are
Finally ... finally an episode that made me feel all fluffy again, certainly at the end :-) Now THAT was a kiss!
16 0
On Tonhon Chonlatee • Jun 2, 2024
This series is really a hidden gem. I don't agree with the low-point reviews at all here (and I call myself a real critic from time to time). This is not a "heavy drama" show, but a nice show about 2 guys faling in love (with their ups and downs). The 2 main actors are very good and really cute together. The last 2 episodes were a bit quick in rapping things up, but still very much ok (I'm trying to stay generic without spoiling things).
If you're in doubt about watching this series: just do it, it is worth the time.
4 1
Replying to thecarterfilez • Jun 1, 2024
Title We Are
I'm so lost on why we are still doing the Chain hitting on Toey thing still and also what's the point of Chain…
nobody knows ...
0 0
Replying to thecarterfilez • Jun 1, 2024
Title We Are
love the Tan and Fang backstory... question what's with the dressing wounds thing in all BLs ? is it part of Asian…
Indeed, it's like a minor cut seems to be life threatening :-) Also when their hair gets wet, it seems they get really sick 2 hours later, get treated by their to-be-lover-who-still-hasn't-confessed and with some porridge they are magically better the day after.
It seems that's the only way they can show romantic moments, a little bit of a shame ...
0 0
Replying to Triage • Jun 1, 2024
Title We Are
For the first time since I started watching Gmmtv all Bl series airing are doing quite well, it's time to download…
Only Boo is so much better than this show :-)
3 0
On Plus & Minus • May 26, 2024
Title Plus & Minus
Great show, the acting of the 2 main leads was amazing. The kissing scenes were the best I've seen so far too :-)
Also episode 12.5 (special) is very soothing and cudly. I smiled the whole time!
3 0
On Wandee Goodday • May 25, 2024
Ok ... so I upped my score from 8 to 8,5 to 9 already ... this series is killing it for me. The cute moments, the tenderness, the jealousy, the good looks, the humor, the ... well, just everything.
I think I need to revisit my score again.
5 0
On Wandee Goodday • May 25, 2024
I just saw the first part of EP4 and ... omg, omg, OMG ... these two are just so great together.
Now for part 2 :-)
1 0
On Living with Him • May 23, 2024
EP7 was again the yes/no thing all over again, this gets boring. If you can't tell someone you like them even though you know the other one already likes you, then you have issues ... They live together, they always want to tell each other but they never do. Some people might insist this is life, but for a show like this it's not ok. It seems like ep8 will have good closure as usual, but it would've been much better if they got cudly earlier on in the series. Just playing the "my family can't know yet" card would've made a better storyline with much more romance in it.
5 0
On We Are • May 23, 2024
Title We Are Spoiler
Ok, so I liked the first ep a lot, the second and third were still ok, but now ... the Q-Toey story gets old real fast. They kissed, Q asked Toey if he could persue him but still they wonder if they want to be a couple???? The drama at the end of EP7 was also very illogical and EP8 really tried to get the most out of a non-broken-non-couple-unsure-ok-Q-Toey thing. This was not what I was hoping to see after 8 episodes ...
I'm watching it for the Peem-Phum couple, which is also going at an extremely slow pace ... but at least more logical (and Peem is so cute).
I just don't feel the chemistry between Tan and Khaofang at all, they are "just two people that happen to be together because the script told them so" in my opinion.
8 1
Replying to FrankyAsianBL • May 20, 2024
Title OMG! Vampire
That thought crossed my mind too ... but let's not get hung up in details, otherwise this show will fall apart…
Indeed ... I was baffled when they came with the "100 years here is 3 years in the human world" thing (but it did explain why he died on a top of a reasonable modern building, sleeping for 100 years and still being the same century in the human world). It does give a whole new perspective to vampires being a 1000 years old :-)
3 0
Replying to 10166945 • May 20, 2024
Title OMG! Vampire
I have a question: phum was human before and lived in human world right ? because I didn't understand why he had…
That thought crossed my mind too ... but let's not get hung up in details, otherwise this show will fall apart real quickly :-)
4 2
On Memory in the Letter • May 12, 2024
I'm going to miss Beck :-) I can't get over the age gap myself (at first I thought it was even 35 years), but even so ... the chemistry between the 2 young guys ( Aksorn and Songjam) was great, but only so so between Aksorn and Khiao.
The story itself is super though, the first ep was the most romantic of them all :-) Too bad the show is finished ...
4 0