Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 19, 2023

Friends

On We Are • Apr 10, 2024
Title We Are
I'm glad to see Satang in a main role (unlike in My high school president), he deserves it.
And for the rest: great cast and easy watching so far. I'm loving this!
Btw: Phuwin and Satang are cute drunks :-D I'm having a hard time deciding which one is more cute in ep 2 ...
7 0
On Memory in the Letter • Apr 8, 2024
So far I love this show. Finally no over the top drama queen shouting in my ears but some decent acting. The chemistry between the two main actors is great so far (and did I mention their good looks?) and the mirror seems to be just a minor inconvenience for imaginary dancing :-)
This episode made my day (maybe it is sad that I just need a good love story to make my day but anyway :-) )!
5 2
On Make It Right 2 • Apr 8, 2024
Not the greatest storyline and all the side couples get boring real fast. The main couple is cute (mainly Fuse though, I found the smile of Tee just too fake sometimes).
What actually bothers me is that I haven't seen an actual kiss in season 1 and 2 for the whole 26 episodes ... just some "almost" kisses on the cheek or a slight touch of the lips (and even that always looked fake). Because of that, it gets a lower rating than I'd give normally.
0 2
On Stay with Me • Mar 1, 2024
Title Stay with Me
I.can't.stop.rewatching.this. There're so many feel-good scenes in this series: the stolen kisses, the hugs, the promises made, I even rewatched the end 3 times ... I just hope for a more uplifting s2 :-)
1 0
Replying to Soul • Mar 1, 2024
This Japanese BL is seriously one of my top picks! I'm all about these short, cozy dramas—they really hit the…
Couldn't agree more! Loved the whole thing!
3 2
Replying to FrankyAsianBL • Feb 21, 2024
I also dropped 1000 years old, Time the series, A secretly love and City of stars. This one seems to go down the…
I tried watching it but I think I also dropped it. I'll give it another shot then :-)
2 0
Replying to ely_schneider • Feb 21, 2024
Ok, so I lasted the whole episode so I guess it's a good sign. I don't know about you guys, but I couldn't handle…
I also dropped 1000 years old, Time the series, A secretly love and City of stars. This one seems to go down the same way ... I'm finding myself doing fastforward all the time but I'm afraid this will end like all the others lately.
The only good ongoing BL series seems to be Perfect Propose for now ...
11 2
On My Strawberry Film • Feb 17, 2024
Title My Strawberry Film Spoiler
So ... they open an old, forgotten room looking for interesting things, find an "old" 8mm film (which happens to look pretty new to me), watch it using an old projector on a bad screen and then the guy falls in love with the woman on screen? Come on, this is a bad plot to begin with ... And of course, the 2 main guys are in front of each other at the back near the window in the classroom, really? Is every BL movie low budget now?
Somebody please tell me I'm wrong, I should be more patient, it'll get better ...
1 1
Replying to CRPH • Feb 17, 2024
Title Anti Reset
how does that end? now I wanna know?
That ends very romantically (without spoling it ;-) )
1 1
Replying to Wi Ha Joon • Feb 7, 2024
Person Wi Ha Joon
Replying to deleted comment
I don't understand your reaction. I didn't say anything wrong here, nor am I a pervert. Please be respectful when commenting on posts.
10 0
Replying to Never Letting Go Of Palm • Feb 7, 2024
The writing is pretty bad and the acting isn't much better I'll give it a few,more episodes to see if it can grab…
I agree. I can accept the Fueangnakhon character but the acting of the character Krommatha is not ok. Dropped it already
2 0
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Feb 2, 2024
He’s like that in the manga at the beginning, but it won’t take long
Cool, thanks for letting me know!
1 0
On Perfect Propose • Feb 2, 2024
I love the vibe the main couple is having. The one thing I could do without is Hiro acting as a spineless coorporate slave (unless that's actually a thing in Japan for adults), but I'm willing to overlook it.
4 2
On Nitiman • Jan 10, 2024
Title Nitiman
The main couple was good, as was Aim. But many of the support characters were acting weird and out of character, also the students seemed to be doing more eating and getting drunk than studying. The "sis" character was totally over the top, but maybe he was asked to perform the role that way. ... Luckily Jin and Bomb were the most normal characters and managed to keep the show on track.
2 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Jan 3, 2024
O wow, what a show. I really hope Korean schools aren't like that in reality though :-)
I have never given a series a 10/10 before, but this show made me do it ... just wow. And the acting of Park Ji Hoon is just amazing! And the other (main) characters are amazing too: the pure-hearted Ahn Soo Ho, the mind-twisted Oh Beom Seok, the I-never-wanted-to-be-bad Young Yi and the I-saw-the-light Jeon Seok Dae. Jeon Young Bin being the bully did well too :-)
So: great great great show!
0 0
On VIP Only • Dec 29, 2023
Title VIP Only
I revised my score from 9 to 7.5, just because the last 2 episodes were so boring to watch. I truly believe the two main characters can make it happen, but ffs: why don't they? I don't feel the chemistry at all. I like slow pacing shows, but this is over-the-top-slow.
3 0
On Wi Ha Joon • Dec 13, 2023
Person Wi Ha Joon
He is indeed goodlooking. As a BL-fan, I hope to see him star in that too. The way he acts in The Worst of Evil is amazing, so: huge fan!
13 5
On The Sign • Dec 13, 2023
Title The Sign Spoiler
Again with the weird unnatural dialogues. Is nobody actually reading the script and correcting things before having people talk like that?
Also - and this is very weird - it seems nobody finds it abnormal that freshly graduated police men get drunk on purpose ...
And the person that died in EP2 (or was it 1?) just ... died, why would a police officer not take the results of a private investigation into account? They tried to resolve the mystery in secret (weird for a police school) and then - after getting caught - everybody just starts focusing on graduation. It seems they want the mystery of a murder in it and a weird supernatural thing too, but just start ignoring it each time. And then they get drunk ... again ...
For me this is a no-go for now.
0 7
On VIP Only • Nov 29, 2023
Title VIP Only
I love the vibes this show gives me so far. It is slow pacing, lovey dovey and the drunk Liu Li is just so cute. I like it!
8 0