Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 18, 2017
On Black Out • Nov 4, 2024
Title Black Out
A solid 7/10..the concept and everything was good but the drag was too much.... Some scenes towards end were so unnecessary.
3 1
On Doubt • Oct 29, 2024
Title Doubt
That whole family needed some counseling and treatment.. Seriously so frustrating to watch..the show is very slow... But i still want to know wht happened.
2 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Oct 15, 2024
Title Doubt
then we will be left wondering at the end if dad actually bought her story or just pretended to save the daughter
Exactly exactly..
Although I don't want that track... Killer's should be punished.
1 0
Replying to Jaded Uranium Ion • Oct 15, 2024
This isn't your typical "hero at the rescue" character. Go watch something else.
I was trying to block you.. Why would I send friend request... Let's stop here.. Byee
0 1
On Doubt • Oct 14, 2024
Title Doubt Spoiler
Why I feel she is the killer and for once she will be able to convince her dad that she is innocent.. And she will do that evil smile.. Hehe
I am loving the show so much
1 2
On Doubt • Oct 12, 2024
Title Doubt
A little slow but great start..acting is good and I feel like throwing a bucket of water on that girls face
3 0
Replying to Jaded Uranium Ion • Oct 11, 2024
This isn't your typical "hero at the rescue" character. Go watch something else.
Ok so you do not see ur comment as rube,.. That is funny.. Politely telling u to pls go and don't bother me.
0 4
Replying to Jaded Uranium Ion • Oct 9, 2024
This isn't your typical "hero at the rescue" character. Go watch something else.
Are u getting paid for rude comments and who are you by the way.... I will comment whatever I want. You go away.
1 6
Replying to 12979275 • Oct 8, 2024
She's a demon. She doesn't care for human life at all. What do you expect? For her to rush to the rescue?
she is demon so it's cool to show anything... I am not ok with it.
1 1
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 8, 2024
Disappointing first epi... Leads acting is average..hated how she waited for abuse to happen. Even if it's a drama ppl getting badass feeling frm fl is disturbing.
2 13
On The On1y One • Sep 21, 2024
Title The On1y One
Sheng constant pouting is irritating to me... He is a good actor without tht constant pout
2 4
Replying to BOOSunshine • Sep 21, 2024
Title The On1y One
I don't see much taboo in this and Addict heroin, but unknown made me uncomfortable, because I found the atmosphere…
This!! I was not able to watch unknown because of that...
0 0
On My Stand-In • Jun 15, 2024
Title My Stand-In
The epi was very boring to me... I dont get it wht Joe wants from his second life.... I dont see any love for Ming there else he would at least try to understand the Change... He just try to escape from everything.
Sol like always the most boring character not sure if it is because of the actor.Coming to Ming...his character was interesting till some point now he seems to be on REPEAT mode...
0 0
On My Stand-In • Jun 8, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Thank you ming for not having s** with Joe new version ๐Ÿ˜... I still have hopes in you.
All the actors are doing fab job in the show.
19 1
Replying to Avis2022 • Jun 4, 2024
Title My Stand-In
That's one of the main issues with Thai BL dramas... everything always revolves around sex.
Exactly and it is unfortunately ruining good content
1 0
Replying to Orgil KC • Jun 1, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Itโ€™s already gone and dead, buried into the ground along with other bodies ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€I wish I was this level of…
Stop thinking dramas show reality.... You will be alright
0 0