Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 18, 2017
Replying to Rainbowluv • May 11, 2024
Title My Stand-In
My opinion is being heartbroken is not an excuse to hurt another person. Yes Ming didnt give any assurance reg…
When we say ming needs to understand that Joe is taking the relationship seriously .. Same way Joe also needs to understand Ming is not looking for a serious relationship here. Ming was giving him clues in between that this relationship is not forever but it was Joe who was ignoring those signs.
5 2
Replying to Stillnotsure • May 11, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Yeah! Also Joe went super fast on his delusion when Ming never stated he wanted a relationship. I am sad for Joe…
Exactly!! I agree with your points. I too didn't like him in previous episode.... But in this episode he was giving in. I loved how ming was not angry when his sister was mentioning of Joe been special .. He was happy.
4 1
On My Stand-In • May 11, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Why can't ppl be Lil selfish. Ming was in agony from long time bec he was in love with someone he can't have but too close that he can't even move on. Then one day he met Joe... Joe makes him forget all his worries so he is not able to leave him and also he is trying to move on Lil by Lil.... All he needed was some time which he didn't get. I don't think ming is red flag.. He is just too heartbroken.

Also sol maybe a green flag now but he had left Joe for his career in the past.
15 21
Replying to surrealdelicacy • May 9, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Why make such good dramas when there is no episode every single day 😭 this is literally the first drama after…
Same here
0 0
On My Stand-In • May 4, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Love it...Ming is red flag but me and Joe both are color blind. Good chemistry between leads. Loved how possessive Ming is.
Up was always a good actor but i am surprised by Poom.. His expressions are so so good.

I just love toxic love stories more than cute love stories...😂
13 0
On My Stand-In • Apr 29, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I wish this story had continued without body swapping... It is my least fav track.... I loved the ML's acting.. Will wait for next epi
1 0
Replying to Ayesha • Apr 26, 2024
Hello, can anyone please recommend me some serial killer kdramas??
Signal and tunnel
0 1
Replying to Eleison • Mar 13, 2024
That's what more episodes are for. :) Right now they're turning the soil and planting seeds. I'm sure there will…
Totally understand that but my point is what made him hate her so much that he just wants her to die... That is not explained. Also his sudden love for her money. Feel like they are bending characters to show comedy
0 1
On Queen of Tears • Mar 12, 2024
Individually I love all the actors in this show... Specially Main Leads are so beautiful together.... But as a show I feel there is no depth in any of the characters shown as of now.... ML feeling happy about her death in 3 months but won't kill any animal even to save his image is one of the example. Also that he was madly in love with her once...
its a grey shaded character but under developed.
8 3
Replying to KhushiJain • Mar 9, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
Yeah I like the chemistry just like that , kindof like uncanny encounter. There is not actually a need of romance…
Exactly!
0 0
Replying to freefly • Mar 9, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
Ji soo is cutest big man😁..I love each and every character in this show... Hope they don't insert romance just…
Yisoo😅
0 0
On Flex X Cop • Mar 9, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
Ji soo is cutest big man😁..I love each and every character in this show... Hope they don't insert romance just for the sake of it. I love the rapo between leads.
6 3
Replying to perryflammel • Mar 9, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
please stay platonic. i don't want any romance in this drama
This pls... For once
0 0
Replying to 10477047 • Feb 20, 2024
opera browser has free asian (south korea) VPN you can use that to watch the episode on netflix legally
Thank you :)
0 0
On Playful Kiss • Feb 11, 2024
Title Playful Kiss
At epi 9....finding it very hard to watch the show. Even door mat will be embarrassed if I compare FL with it. And it's funny how for ML, fl's stupidity makes his life interesting 😂. Almost all the characters have obssesive traite here...ML with himself.. FL with ML.. ML mom with FL... SML with FL... ETC

Ps.. Rip FL lips..😔
4 0