Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 18, 2017
On My Stand-In • Jun 1, 2024
Title My Stand-In
For me.. Ming is the most interesting character in the show..scenes without him doesn't interest me much... Specially Sols character is so boring.Till now I was Ming supporter but in next episode I think it is going to change.
Why creative team thinks love means physical relationship in BL dramas🤷.They think it is the only way to sell a BL story.
Ming can try to keep Joy by his side if he feels joy remind him of Joe but why to force physical relationship 🤷.
4 2
Replying to Burcu • Jun 1, 2024
Title My Stand-In
If joe doesn't get his body back I'm so gonna be disappointed
Hope his body is lying in some hospital in coma😁
1 1
Replying to oli • May 30, 2024
Title My Stand-In
In the novel he can’t go back to his body
Ohh... Hope they will change that in drama
0 0
Replying to Teresa Hurlstone • May 30, 2024
Title My Stand-In
@freefly,you know what,if they never,ever find the old Joe's body,it wouldn't surprise me at all.If they never,ever…
Exactly
1 0
Replying to Teresa Hurlstone • May 30, 2024
Title My Stand-In
@freefly,you know what,if they never,ever find the old Joe's body,it wouldn't surprise me at all.If they never,ever…
He doesn't want to believe he lost Joe
0 0
Replying to Teresa Hurlstone • May 29, 2024
Title My Stand-In
@freefly,you know what,if they never,ever find the old Joe's body,it wouldn't surprise me at all.If they never,ever…
Dont worry.. It's a Thai BL.. They will get the body for sure..Hopefully soon
1 4
On My Stand-In • May 29, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I want to see Joe back in his body. This new body swap is doing nothing to the story. I don't want to see any romance between ming and Joe whn Joe is in someone else's body. It is unfair to that person also.
3 10
Replying to Avis2022 • May 27, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I think you’re absolutely right! I don’t understand why Ming should completely change his personality. The…
Exactly... And i think now he knows the value of Joe in his life and he will be honest with him once Joe comes back.
3 0
On My Stand-In • May 27, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Ming was rude to Joe or say spoke to him in a certain way from the beginning. And yet Joe fell for him .... Sol was always around Joe before Ming still Joe never felt anything for him... That means Joe is in love with that imperfect Ming....so why ppl are so angry I don't get it... Even after everything Joe is still in love with him.I think that is the essence, Joe's goodness and love reflects on Ming.Ming hates the world but will madly love Joe..
21 2
Replying to Avis2022 • May 27, 2024
Title My Stand-In
When Ming understands everything, do you honestly believe he will let Tong get away so easily? If Tong needed…
Completely agree with your points on Ming and Joe.
4 2
On My Stand-In • May 24, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Thank you to Up and Poom for not doing any creepy fan service like oth thai BL actors mostly do... I am sometimes so scared to watch BL actors off screen because sometimes it make me hate even their onscreen characters.
These two are classy!! Hope they continue that.
15 2
On My Stand-In • May 18, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Wow so Tong is living his best life...🤷Karma????
Ming is such a immature character who always only had money to solve the problems. He doesn't know how to handle a Joe who doesn't want him.I loved Joe reactions to ming.. He was not at all giving in.
Was ming trying to confess his love on that call??? I want to see his realization that now is in love Joe and not Tong.

Felt like some parts were rush... Expected from this directoršŸ˜”
3 0
On Bed Friend • May 16, 2024
Title Bed Friend
A very solid plot wasted on average actors. I love the content but ML's are so disappointing.
1 0
Replying to 6 Code • May 16, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I haven't started this yet, but let me tell u something. I hate Ming so much
Don't start now. Wait till show is over else you will suffer like usšŸ˜
2 1
Replying to InvisibleInsomnia • May 14, 2024
Title My Stand-In
They should've released all 12 episodes at once. Waiting is killing me.
😭
1 0
Replying to Pandamonium • May 14, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I agree. I haven’t been this hooked on a show in a while.
Same here
0 0
Replying to Rainbowluv • May 12, 2024
Title My Stand-In
My opinion is being heartbroken is not an excuse to hurt another person. Yes Ming didnt give any assurance reg…
Sorry when did he pressurize Joe...Joe was never upset about it. He is just too careful around ppl but ming is not....I agree with your point on lash out
0 1
Replying to Rainbowluv • May 12, 2024
Title My Stand-In
My opinion is being heartbroken is not an excuse to hurt another person. Yes Ming didnt give any assurance reg…
Ming is only uncomfortable with Sol around Joe because he know Sol has feelings for Joe... In real life also if your partner really cares about you they will be possessive about it... Also I feel ming is really scared that someone will take away Joe from him but he has still not realized why feels so....all these doesn't mean is right but then I just feel he is not red flag as yet.
1 3
Replying to Rainbowluv • May 11, 2024
Title My Stand-In
My opinion is being heartbroken is not an excuse to hurt another person. Yes Ming didnt give any assurance reg…
Exactly!
0 0