News
Replying to little pillow princess • Dec 22, 2023
Title Pit Babe
WHERE? 😁
Exactly from 56:58. 🤣🤣😁🤭🤭 Is it possible it was freezing on that day or do I read too many smutty yaoi???🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙈🙈😎
1 0
On Pit Babe • Dec 22, 2023
Title Pit Babe
Ep.5 I can't with Charlie's tiddies. 🤭🤭🤣😁🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️
4 2
On The Last Immortal • Dec 21, 2023
Title The Last Immortal
So F.O.M.O. was killing me & now had to put "A Journey To Love" on hold for this just because of an Insta reel.😫😩😢😭 I hate myself sometimes.🤣🤣😁🤭🤭
2 0
On The Immortal Ascension • Dec 21, 2023
Title The Immortal Ascension
Can't wait.🤞👏👏👏
2 0
On Immortality • Dec 21, 2023
Title Immortality
Rating is hilarious.🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭Ncooooo you clowns you.🤡🤡🤡🤡
0 0
On The Monkey King 3 • Dec 21, 2023
Title The Monkey King 3
Still waiting...🥱🥱🥱
6 1
On Story of Kunning Palace • Dec 21, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
My life feels empty now.😫😩😭
12 3
On My Journey to You • Dec 14, 2023
Title My Journey to You
So is Wufeng going to swap the twins??? 🤔🤔🤔 Maybe also a test for Zi Yu to see if he really knows his true love....I mean he fought tooth & nail for her. 🤷🏾♀️ Then that beesh will come back with a Gong heir and claim her stake...🤣🤣😁🤭🤭I watch too much Chinese trash TV.🤞
5 0
On The Fated General • Dec 13, 2023
Title The Fated General
I swear I'll never understand this Chinese policy of banning people or this recently popular Asian cancel culture. 🤞So a whole production suffers just because of 1 person's tax scandal?🤔Millions in production down the drain. Wow!!! 😢I can understand why so many BLs are shelved but normal dramas?🤷🏾♀️
5 2
On Winner Is King • Dec 13, 2023
Title Winner Is King
Sha Po Lang....😩😫😭We are still clowning by end of 2023.🤡🤡🤡
8 0
On Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Dec 13, 2023
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
I'm saving this for later till all the nay-sayers go troll something else.🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭
4 0
Replying to John Hart • Dec 10, 2023
Title The Weary Poet
He's third in line at the Box Office window
🤣🤣🤣😁🤭🤭😁🤭😁I like....very much.👌
1 0
Replying to Anonimity27 • Dec 9, 2023
Title Boys Like Boys
God you're missing out a lot.
It's ok bestie....I tried. 🤞☹️🥺
0 0
On I Am Nobody • Dec 7, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Why have you been gatekeeping this gem? 🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🥰😁
2 0
On My Journey to You • Dec 7, 2023
Title My Journey to You
Really what was that ending?🙆🏽♀️🥺😞😩😫😢
3 0
On Boys Like Boys • Dec 7, 2023
Title Boys Like Boys
😩😞😢Sorry my community but this was not it for me.🤞 By the time I hit up episode 3 I just wanted to bury my head in the sand. Some major second hand embarassment & it just feels like some are trying too hard while others are just really acting. I feel some are in this for Insta likes.🤣🤣😁🤭🤭Dropped.✌️
2 5
On The Legend of Anle • Dec 7, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
*sigh* 😞 I really tried.I wanted to like it so much but kept putting it in hold & everytime I come back it just didn't do it for me.🤞 I didn't even have to read the novel to see that something was amiss.😞😫😩Even Yu Ning's insane visuals couldn't save it.🤞😢
3 0
On A Journey to Love • Dec 7, 2023
Title A Journey to Love
Yu Ning will be the death of me.🤞🤞🥵🥰😘
8 0
Replying to Ms Jackson • Dec 7, 2023
Title Pit Babe
I'm kinda enjoying this series. I find myself looking forward to Thursdays now.
Listen I haven't been so invested since KinnPorsche.🤞 I have plenty manhwas and novels waiting but come Thursday everything is put on hold.🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭🤭
1 0
Replying to DewsMelonSeed • Dec 7, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
yh ppl wierd for that but we have all had crushes on our teachers b4 right😭💀
Or else what? You are going to run off and tell your mommy that a stranger on the internet got you so triggered & hurt your feelings by "butchering" the English language? Get a life.
0 0
