News
On The Dude in Me • Jun 15, 2024
Title The Dude in Me
Smells like "High school return of a gangster." 🤣🤣😂😂
2 2
On The Legend of Dugu • Jun 7, 2024
Title The Legend of Dugu
Why did I wait so long to watch this? Too juicy....🤞🏾🤭🤭🤭🤭
1 2
On Deep Lurk • Jun 5, 2024
Title Deep Lurk
My Cheng Yi.😢 When will it air with English subs? I want to cry.😢😫😫
1 0
On The Legend of Heroes • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Legend of Heroes
What a cast.🙆🏽♀️ Sometimes such dramas tend to flop however I wish this to succeed I love Ming Dao.🤭🥰
0 0
On The Best Meeting • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Best Meeting
What I like to call hilarious Trash TV but not in a funny way 😬So cringe worthy & too predictable. Was bored though & it did help pass the time.✌🏼
0 0
On Wedding Impossible • Jun 5, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
I can't believe it took me so long to finally finish it. 😬Something was missing.🤔 I keep cracking my head but not sure what it is.🫤
10 5
Replying to Mounalee • Jun 5, 2024
Title Matching! Boys Archery
Are u mad bc it's not a BL 😂😂😂 if u want to watch BL's just search for it there's many.😉lol
No am just mad some edited it falsely for clicks.🙄 I have plenty BL manhwas, dramas & novels to last me a lifetime.
3 1
On Living with Him • Jun 5, 2024
Title Living with Him
My fragile BL heart is happy. They should have just left out the kiss it was still fluff, rainbows 🌈& unicorns🦄.
3 3
On Blossom Campus • Jun 1, 2024
Title Blossom Campus
My fragile BL heart is happy with Episode 6.🤭🥰😍🤩
3 0
On Incantation • May 24, 2024
Title Incantation
Fuck around and find out. That's all am going to say.🙆🏽♀️😬
9 0
Replying to Drama_Queen08 • May 24, 2024
Title OMG! Vampire
LOL
Don't get me started on that terrible dubbing from My crazy rich gangster.🙆🏽♀️😢
1 0
Replying to Regal Ink Queen • May 24, 2024
Title My Stand-In
No it's not weird. Ming never actually planned any of this. He was a selfish rich brat who never cared about anything.…
Girl you are going to hate him even more.🤫
1 1
Replying to GothGirl22 • May 24, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Don't know if it's in the novel or not, but I think it would be interesting to see. So, Ming is always wearing…
Also I love how they didn't bring too much angst from the novel coz I cried my eyes while reading it.😢
0 0
Replying to No ordinary love • May 24, 2024
Title My Stand-In Spoiler
Could you please tell me where I can read the novel? Thank you in advance ☺️
I read it on Novelbin just search for Professional Body Double.✌🏼
1 1
Replying to Mar • May 24, 2024
Title My Stand-In
This is me. But also. Sol is giving me that Second Lead Syndrome.
It gets juicier....🤫No spoilers.😬
0 1
On OMG! Vampire • May 23, 2024
Title OMG! Vampire
After paying so much money to my therapist to help get over Love Syndrome then comes this one. 😢My heart is not ready for another trauma. 🙆🏽♀️
3 2
On My Stand-In • May 23, 2024
Title My Stand-In
If you read the novel like myself just watch with an open mind. ✌🏼
2 8
On Perfect 10 Liners • May 22, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
I see New as a director & I knew it was a Varsity theme.😂😂🤣🤣🤭🤭
1 1
On The Heart Killers • May 22, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
Still clowning 🤡even now...😢
2 0
Replying to Burcu • May 4, 2024
Title Pee Mak
Do I need to watch the other versions too in order to watch this movie?
Not necessarily.🤣🤣🤣
0 0
