News
On Sunset x Vibes • Aug 1, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes
What a bunch of bologne.🙄 Threw it in my "Dropped" box. Just my 5 cents however if you've survived "Physical Therapy" you must already have PTSD to this kind of rubbish.😜
3 1
Replying to Abikeade • Jul 26, 2024
Title The Boyfriend Spoiler
Seriously,I feel like slapping him sometimes 😒😂
I wanted to slap him from the get go.🤣😂😂🤣 I mean you tell someone you'd rather be friends then the next best thing you find yourself jealous when he is mingling & having fun with someone else. 😳 The fact that you know you hurt his feelings but go on to say you have nothing to apologize for.🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️ Bruh needs to pick a struggle.🙄 However I forgave him at the end of Ep8.😂😂🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈😜
0 0
On The Boyfriend • Jul 26, 2024
Title The Boyfriend
"Were you waiting? You kept me waiting too long. We finally did it."🥰🥰😍😍🔥🔥🔥 I now know am a big fat pervet coz I've watched the end on Ep8 just as much as I used to re-watch Ep7 of KinnPorsche(you know which scene).🤣🤣🤣😂😂😜😜😜🤩Don't judge me I already judged myself.🙈
11 1
On His Man Season 3 • Jul 26, 2024
Title His Man Season 3
Could it be that people are comparing this show with "The Boyfriend" perhaps?🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️I mean we've come a long way from the 1st season when some Koreans went crazy & petitioned for this show & Merry queer to be cancelled. I just personally feel it is a bit unfair for the show to be so harshly criticised especially knowing how conservative S.Korea is. Anyway....🙄
11 1
On The Boyfriend • Jul 26, 2024
Title The Boyfriend
At this point everyone else is just an extra in this Shun/Dai arc.🤞🏾🤞🏾😂😂😂🤣🤣
9 0
On The Boyfriend • Jul 25, 2024
Title The Boyfriend
I love Shun's confidence but sometimes it comes across as arrogance.🙈
2 2
On I Saw You in My Dream • Jul 24, 2024
Title I Saw You in My Dream
Trailer is very nice. 🥰Looks promising.🤞🏾
1 0
Replying to 12576393 • Jul 20, 2024
Title The Double
...no internet connection. retry!
Am loving it so much am still thinking what to review.😂😂🤣😂😂
0 1
Replying to fajer_qtr • Jul 20, 2024
Title Hidden Shadow
⛺️⛺️⛺️ Tents for grabs
I'll take 3.🙈
2 1
On Hidden Shadow • Jul 20, 2024
Title Hidden Shadow
🥰I see Edward Guo I run....🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️ I can't wait.💃🏿🕺🏿💃🏿🕺🏿
8 0
On The Double • Jul 20, 2024
Title The Double
...typing
0 3
On A Tale of Love and Loyalty • Jul 13, 2024
Title A Tale of Love and Loyalty
I honestly thoroughly enjoyed this. 🤞🏾Richard Li's kisses will never disappoint.🙈🥰🤭🤭🤭
8 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jun 29, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
The movie got me crying like a baby so am hoping this won't disappoint.🤞🏾
4 0
On Love’s Rebellion • Jun 29, 2024
Title Love’s Rebellion
Am not giving up clowning.🤡🤣😂😂
2 0
On Wish Me Luck • Jun 29, 2024
Title Wish Me Luck
Are we still clowning?🤷🏾♀️
6 0
On Nancheng Banquet • Jun 29, 2024
Title Nancheng Banquet
I actually enjoyed the comedy aspect of this plus the chemistry between the leads was more siblings like.🤣😂😂😂😂
3 2
Replying to Certified BL Series Love • Jun 21, 2024
Title Living with Him Spoiler
where did u watch this on?
KissAsian or My Asian TV
2 1
Replying to roddib • Jun 21, 2024
Title The Dude in Me
Yes, there was a writing competition to turn this movie into a drama. The web novel on which the drama High School…
I did not know that. Cool.👍🏾
3 0
On Follow Your Heart • Jun 15, 2024
Title Follow Your Heart
I've been patient so a few more days won't kill.🥰
5 1
Replying to Teddycruz • Jun 15, 2024
Title Wedding Impossible
agree with you, am going to finish it today, the last episodes were so boring😒
The last 2 episodes just felt rushed.😢
1 0
