News
On A Dream within a Dream • Dec 23, 2024
Title A Dream within a Dream
Inception is that you playa?🤔🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣
1 0
On Good Boy • Dec 23, 2024
Title Good Boy
Bo Gummyyy.🥰🥰🥰🥰
3 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Dec 23, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 2
I am not ready to cry again anytime soon.😩😫😢😭😭😭
1 0
On Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love • Dec 23, 2024
Title Nevertheless: The Shapes of Love
I wish Ryusei was in Kamen Rider then we could get him in a BL. 🤣😂😂😂
2 1
On Go East • Dec 17, 2024
Title Go East
I swear I am trying to enjoy it coz I only came for Jian Ci 🥰🥰🥰🙈but it is soooooo hard.😢
6 1
On My Golden Blood • Dec 7, 2024
Title My Golden Blood
Still waiting....🙄🤡
1 7
On The Guilty • Dec 6, 2024
Title The Guilty
As we continue to wait....🥱🥱🥱
0 0
On Return of the Queen • Dec 6, 2024
Title Return of the Queen
Still waiting....🥱🥱🥱
1 0
Replying to Hellswarmglow • Nov 30, 2024
Title Revenge of Reborn Princess
Prince: [brings amazing meal for reborn chick]Reborn chick: Is this a hotel or a prison?Prince: We never mistreat…
That was hilarious.🤣😂😂😂😂
4 0
On Me and Thee • Nov 28, 2024
Title Me and Thee
I will watch for maWin.🥰🤌🏾
0 0
On Addicted Heroin • Nov 16, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
Dropped this kimchi mess.🙄
2 0
On The Hidden Moon • Nov 16, 2024
Title The Hidden Moon
Dropped it like it's hot. 🙄
2 0
On Bad Guy My Boss • Nov 10, 2024
Title Bad Guy My Boss
I'm just here for the hot kisses & stopped giving a f🎈uck about the kimchi mess of a plot.🤣🤣😂😂😂
3 0
On Mr. Mitsuya's Planned Feeding • Nov 9, 2024
Title Mr. Mitsuya's Planned Feeding
Loved it till the end. Simple & sweet but got annoyed by those bigoted fans but that is how life is I guess. 🤷🏾♀️ It was splendid either way. 🥰
7 0
On Jinny's Kitchen Season 2 • Sep 27, 2024
Title Jinny's Kitchen Season 2
Min Si did very well throughout & hope she gets cast as a regular intern & rishe through the ranks like everyone else. 🤧Super proud of her.👍🏾🧡 This was an enjoyable watch as always. 🧡Woo Shik is just an adorable species.🤣😂😂
7 0
On The Time of Fever • Sep 27, 2024
Title The Time of Fever
More.....more right now!!!! 😤Please....😭😭😭
6 0
On Crystal Boys • Sep 27, 2024
Title Crystal Boys
There's BL and there's queer movies. 👍🏾
3 0
On Go Ahead • Sep 23, 2024
Title Go Ahead
I see S.Korea is doing a re-make. Can't wait.🥰
3 1
Replying to strawberrypai • Sep 15, 2024
Title Long Time No See
bold of you to announce this on an lgbt page. you probably get off to gay porn in secret in your parent's basement.…
Buddy you deserve a years' worth of kisses.🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
9 0
On The Hidden Moon • Sep 13, 2024
Title The Hidden Moon
Hmmm ...🤔🤫🤔Why do I feel like something is off?🤷🏾♀️🤧🤧🤧
1 1
